MD Midlands Pork Pie Match - Sunday 13th October 2019

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
@Scribe Land of Hope and Glory!!!!!! No need for patriotic music while you serve our Breakfasts, just make sure that the toast is well buttered and our cutlery is polished. :LOL:
PS, 2 sugars in our coffees. :upthumb:

Whisker

Site Supporter
Pork Pies, Golden Nuggets, Big Band music :band: and all you can eat breakfasts paid for by @Scribe... will we have time to catch fish...? :p

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There's not enough hours in the day for Peter to catch enough fish :p

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Peter Maybe you can help in the kitchen ? Here are some instructions.

1) Fill a big pan full of water.
2) Place on the hob on maximum heat
3) Bring the water to boil
4) Insert your head. :flaming::implode::flipa: :D

@Whisker - If this is the offer of 'help' you proffered I think I'll pass it's obvious you are going to be more of a burden than a fully loaded Matrix S36 seat box. :007::ass::ROFLMAO:

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
Just about finished dusting off the match kit now, not like Barbelling is it?!
Been getting kit sorted for two weeks. Looking forwards to seeing and meeting people.

notneeded

Site Supporter
Just about finished dusting off the match kit now, not like Barbelling is it?!
Been getting kit sorted for two weeks. Looking forwards to seeing and meeting people.
Looking forward to meeting people ? We won't ever see you again after Sunday ?
This lot are as mad as a box of frogs ? 😂😂😂

Scribe

Site Supporter
Looking forward to meeting people ? We won't ever see you again after Sunday ?
This lot are as mad as a box of frogs ? 😂😂😂
My legal team have advised me to add this DISCLAIMER 'The Promoter (Aka Me) accepts no liability for participants Mental Health either before, during or after the match. For those that need counselling there is a NHS Helpline available 24/7 that I can personally recommend, as I call them after every match. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Especially for @Dave @Peter I will buy a mansize box of kleenex tissues as they watch those lovely Pork Pies being awarded to someone else. :cry::cry::ROFLMAO:
On second thoughts I had better buy them a box each. :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note - good luck to everyone taking part tomorrow. Must admit I have been surprised and pleased by the response I was expecting 10 or 12 entrants tops. :D(y)

gingert76

Ginge
Site Supporter
really wish i was there as im in london working but looking at the weather im half glad im not there lol, good luck all, have a great day!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll have his pie, sod him :D :roflmao:

Tackle sorted, rigs tied, rods prepped, time to get on with the house now ;)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Some drop outs so down to 19 now. 4 Pork Pies purchased and before anyone says anything the fourth one is for the raffle and not to make sure whatever happens I bring a pork pie home with me ! :whistle::whistle::D

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Wish I was joining you but grand children duties so no fishing for me this weekend so best of luck everyone and see you Wednesday kevin

Total

Site Supporter
Gentleman, Enjoy your match tomorrow and best of luck to everyone.(y)..... Kev, Enjoy your pork pie. ;):giggle:

Marty P

getting me tackle out so shell i just look for mental health nurses to find you, or will you be wearing Red coronations carrying a copy of the readers wives 1960 edition

notneeded

Site Supporter
If you walked in to a strange pub and saw a gang of blokes ? You would think I will stay clear of that lot ? Well that gang will be us at lake view .

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Marty P Just look for the guy with the Burgundy Maggotdrowners Fleece with 'Scribe' on it. If you see him then walk the other way and avoid at all cost ! On no accoun,t pick a peg next to him, he can scare fish to migrate to another lake, just by his mere presence on a peg.