MD Midlands Pork Pie Match - Sunday 13th October 2019

Scribe

Site Supporter
I have been thinking for some time of organising a match at Lakeview Fishery near Melton Mowbray given that I have fished a fair few matches organised by fellow MD'ers I thought it was time to give something back (apart from my pools money at every match :D)

Where: Serpent & Marina Lakes - Lakeview Fishery

When: Sunday 13th October .

The fishery is very accessible with a straight run from the A46 and has superb facilities and there will be more than enough room with the two lakes to get some decent pegging. Marina has been used in FishOMania qualifying before.

As an incentive (bribe) I will put up three of Melton Mowbray's finest pork pies for 1.2 & 3 rd places.

Peg £7 - Payable on the day.
Pools £13
Winner take all £1

Draw 9am
Fish 10.30 - 3.30
Cafe and tackle shop on site
Rules and Information here

I am happy to add a charity raffle if there is enough that want to add this to the day.

Usual East Mids MD - Bragging / Bantering & nil moaning, just how we like a MD match. (y)

If your interested stick your name down :-

1) Scribe
2) Ulladubulla
3) Whisker
4) Dirk - The Venue Expert
5) Dave - Red Leader
6) Peter - The Mugger
7) Bulldog
8) Smileymiley
9) Northantslad
10) CraigH
11) Fishing Jazzman
12) Gingert76 (P)
13) Notneeded
14) Marty P
15) Davered5
16) Krh57
17) Fish4alarf
18)
19)
20)
11A) Benji

Right I'm off to fish it every day, trying out each peg so I might stand a chance :D

Last edited:

Whisker

Site Supporter
Me too dude, thanks for organising. I’ll help, just let me know what needs to be done 👍

Scribe

Site Supporter
Me too dude, thanks for organising. I’ll help, just let me know what needs to be done 👍
If they are not busy with other matches the guys at Lakeview will do the draw & the weigh in. Now if someone could just put some spare fish in my nets I'll be sorted :)

Whisker

Site Supporter
If they are not busy with other matches the guys at Lakeview will do the draw & the weigh in. Now if someone could just put some spare fish in my nets I'll be sorted :)
Don’t look at me, I’ve got a shiny quid and I intend to keep it... 😬

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
:eek: Someone mention Pork Pies?
This may well merit a visit by Dave and I. We will confirm once diaries have been consulted. ;)

Scribe

Site Supporter
@chefster it's his car that's poorly ,had to have the AA ambulance out last time - It's alright for those that can afford to go private. :D

90sGear

Site Supporter
Good work Scribe unfortunately I'm booked on somewhere else that day, crunch end of the club's league! See you rowdy bunch at Jansen's for Lukes one.

notneeded

Site Supporter
Hi guys be in Scotland the last 2 days ,just seen this post , sorry Kev I'm unable to attend this 1 ,good luck and enjoy the day Notneeded.

Scribe

Site Supporter
No worries Tony, have a cracking time in Scotland - at least the midges should have died off/hibernated by then.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
My social secretary has just confirmed that we have nothing booked that day.
Also, my brownie points account is overflowing with credits at the moment so if @Peter can make it I'll cash some in and join you :D