Maver signature Pro 900 standard package

slappy2

Well after getting my maver mvr last year and having few problems at start but well happy now decided after lot research to get the maver pro 900 for 16m work as my joints and back really struggle holding mvr at length and know will make a lot difference in the club matches we have arranged for sure.With my 40th Birthday end April and had good bit cash towards buying one decided to buy one off angling direct when 10% sale came up this weekend just gone!
Pole came Tuesday and once home from work got pole out and never realised what a package you actually get in the standard package ☺
I was happy getting this package as having plenty power lite and commercial top kits already with my Mvr and smoke kits would be great for winter fishing using my favourite sensas latex 6,8 and 10,
Pole comes with plenty spare match no4’s,Short 4sC3FA729D-AB8C-4A0B-932F-DBD87FC09E60.jpeg ,fighting 4,5
I set the pole in the garden at 13m quickly and could see the difference big time against my mvr, Yes the mvr is more of a carp pole etc but can see already how much this pro 900 will help me in the future 💪
I am looking forward to seeing how the pro feels and runs at 16m using smoke kits fishing shallow at my local fishery landsend!
Just want to get use to the pole catching small to medium size carp then work my way up as this is the most expensive New pole I have bought with having second hand tricast diawa pro poles and new m70 in the past!
Will post up report in few weeks time when get time to try pole out and fingers crossed no breaks 🤣
Tight lines
James

spark1

Site Supporter
Nice one mate you have trumped all the Pro 700 & 800 owners with the daddy of the Pro Sig range 😀

Corn Master

Site Supporter
Phew

slappy2

I took the pole out today at local water I fish now then called Avalon!
Fished corner peg with tree in the corner and fished 16m shallow and what a pole 😁
Had plenty fish and used the fighter 4/5 too margin work using one of my commercial top kits off mvr got,

Can honestly say this is the best pole I have used at 16m

The same peg fished today I won on few years ago in teams 3 using a tricast Xs trilogy had which was a lovely pole but at 16m hard work but with the 900 a joy to use!

Used smoke top kits with the 900 today and will start sorting all the match kits and power lites kits that came with the package 👍

I will be ordering a fighting 6 next week as know would use it and it’s like a margin pole and able use top kits from package!

steve 56

I took the pole out today at local water I fish now then called Avalon!
Fished corner peg with tree in the corner and fished 16m shallow and what a pole 😁
Had plenty fish and used the fighter 4/5 too margin work using one of my commercial top kits off mvr got,

Can honestly say this is the best pole I have used at 16m

The same peg fished today I won on few years ago in teams 3 using a tricast Xs trilogy had which was a lovely pole but at 16m hard work but with the 900 a joy to use!

Used smoke top kits with the 900 today and will start sorting all the match kits and power lites kits that came with the package 👍

I will be ordering a fighting 6 next week as know would use it and it’s like a margin pole and able use top kits from package!
Nice one now just enjoy it .

slappy2

Used the pole Sunday shiplate on westpool at 16m and fished great, used normal no4 as short 4 was too short and forgot to bring my extension to 16+

Did use the fighting 4/5 with my margin work and strong as a Ox and know now well worth buying the fighting 6 which will be here soon 💪