Mauritius break

roachy

Hi guys.
Weve recently returned from a break to Dubai and Mauritius (for our friends wedding) so of course I had to take a few snaps!
Dubai I didn't bother as its just one huge building site but Mauritius is very diverse so I have loads from there.
Heres a quick selection of various bits, the lady in the pic is my wife so I thought I would include it.

Attachments

baboboy

Site Supporter
Hi guys.
Weve recently returned from a break to Dubai and Mauritius (for our friends wedding) so of course I had to take a few snaps!
Dubai I didn't bother as its just one huge building site but Mauritius is very diverse so I have loads from there.
Heres a quick selection of various bits, the lady in the pic is my wife so I thought I would include it.
We went to Mauritius last year. Absolutely loved it.

roachy

We went to Mauritius last year. Absolutely loved it.
Whereabouts did you stay? We stayed in the north at Calodyne. Although its not the tropical paradise i imagined it will very enjoyable. We hired a car so saw pretty much everything we wanted to so have no reason to go back.

baboboy

Site Supporter
Whereabouts did you stay? We stayed in the north at Calodyne. Although its not the tropical paradise i imagined it will very enjoyable. We hired a car so saw pretty much everything we wanted to so have no reason to go back.
We were also on the North at Anse le Raie. It was in a big lagoon so the water was very calm. It wasn’t the picturesque golden sands that you imagine when you say Mauritius bi the staff were amazing the hotel was fantastic.

Attachments

roachy

We were also on the North at Anse le Raie. It was in a big lagoon so the water was very calm. It wasn’t the picturesque golden sands that you imagine when you say Mauritius bi the staff were amazing the hotel was fantastic.
Same experience mate, couldnt fault the staff at all. We did plenty of stuff around the island too so saw lots of locals, very friendly people we found.