Matchbox

Blanks

Site Supporter
I needed a new footplate for my trusty old Matchbox, so I perused the popular offerings from the bigger companies but liking the four drawer arrangment I already have and the comfy seat I gave Simon the new owner of Matchbox a call. A nice down to earth chap who has some idea's to bring to the brand, one being the new leg clasp system that gives a good steady box.
I decided to order a new footplate, this was wednesday afternoon, by 1pm Friday the courier was knocking at the door with my new bit of kit. Openinig the package revealed a super strong well made footplate that will most likely out live me, at a very reasonable price.
I am a believer in supporting British owned small business where possible, not just for the sake of it but where I want a good product at a sensible price and I think Matchbox and Tricast both offer this.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I had a bit of a wait for my box to arrive after I oridered it, but it eventually arrived as expected. Like you say, British small business with a great product at a good price.