Matchbox square leg

mytopkitisbroken

Site Supporter
Hi

Does anyone have an old 19mm Matchbox square leg kicking around (!) that they'd like to sell

(please please pretty please!)

Standard or telescopic, I'll buy either

Whilst walking through the fields from the river last night the internal part of one of my telescopic legs fell out, a long with the mudfoot and despite trying and trying I just could not find it ☹

The new Matchbox website lists muffet for sale as spares but no legs and trawling Ebay has brought up nothing so I'm hoping someone on here is happy, able and willing to sell me either a full leg (19mm square type) or even just the telescopic internal leg - with or without a mudfoot 🤞🏼

Thanks very much👍🏻

(and apologies to the moderators if this is posted in the wrong section)

jasonb

Hi

Does anyone have an old 19mm Matchbox square leg kicking around (!) that they'd like to sell

(please please pretty please!)

Standard or telescopic, I'll buy either

Whilst walking through the fields from the river last night the internal part of one of my telescopic legs fell out, a long with the mudfoot and despite trying and trying I just could not find it ☹

The new Matchbox website lists muffet for sale as spares but no legs and trawling Ebay has brought up nothing so I'm hoping someone on here is happy, able and willing to sell me either a full leg (19mm square type) or even just the telescopic internal leg - with or without a mudfoot 🤞🏼

Thanks very much👍🏻

(and apologies to the moderators if this is posted in the wrong section)

Oh dear i'll have a look, I had a load of standard ones but may have binned them...if you cant find any penrose platform legs fit then you can cut down to size you want

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
Think I have some, will look, may be fox square (which are same diameter). How many do you need?

mytopkitisbroken

Site Supporter
If all else fails then yeah these look compatible!👍🏻

Have tried calling Matchbox but their recorded m8says they're closed for a week due to a bereavement ☹

mytopkitisbroken

Site Supporter
Oh dear i'll have a look, I had a load of standard ones but may have binned them...if you cant find any penrose platform legs fit then you can cut down to size you want
Think I have some, will look, may be fox square (which are same diameter). How many do you need?
Top men

I just need the one complete with mudfoot but would happily buy a couple from either of you gents so as to future proof myself a little