MAP R1010 hook length storage box

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Any views on the above mentioned box? Thought I may tie some hook lengths, and this seems ideal as it has a measuring thingy, plus all sorts of lengths can be accommodated. I know there are other boxes, but they seem to be set lengths, and they've been talked about often, but can't remember seeing this box mentioned (maybe a reason?)

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have got the Frenzee one, only £9.99

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I have got the Frenzee one, only £9.99

I read reports of those having poor quality control, may have been the early ones and may have been resolved by now. The MAP one says you can have up to 1200 hook lengths up to 3ft long, the added bonus is a measure with an adjustable peg for getting hook lengths of equal length.

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
I had 2 of the Frenzee ones, the design was great but both warped and had problems with the clips (one snapped) and staying watertight, shame as it could carry everything I wanted and more. I now have a small and large Matrix hook length box which are excellent.

nejohn

Site Supporter
I have the Guru one which is quite good and for £13.99 it is not expensive, had it a while and it has stayed waterproof and has not shown any signs of warping