MAP 4 wheel trolley

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
Looking to purchase one of these but trying to find out if the tyres are solid or Pneumatic. Can anyone tell me?(y)

dubdog

Solid. Pity the welds aren't they split for fun. Had three weld's done on mine.

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
Cheers for that. I prefer solid tyres. I've only heard good things about the MAP you've surprised me about the welds

Macca81

I’ve had one for 2 years and never had any welds go yet, only thing I will say is they not the best if your very tall. I’m 6ft and it’s managable but not the best, for anyone taller I can imagine it being a struggle. I was told before that there’s someone on eBay that sells extensions for them

Simon65

I’ve had one for 2 years and never had any welds go yet, only thing I will say is they not the best if your very tall. I’m 6ft and it’s managable but not the best, for anyone taller I can imagine it being a struggle. I was told before that there’s someone on eBay that sells extensions for them

Simon65

I have also had one and as i am tall I have got the extensions from eBay they work pretty well

Scribe

Site Supporter
Looks a good bit of kit. I'll see if I can get a look at one Not a very professional write up though. According to the blurb the solid tyres help avoid punchers lol. I'll have to let AJ know!
Made me smile when I saw it too. I wonder how many punc(h)tures he has come across outside the pub. :)

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
I have the MAP and it is a good bit of kit. Looking at the Matrix it looks like the same basic chassis with a few tweaks.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Where the handle slots into the trolley was a weak spot but they have strengthened it with a sleeve. I also turn the handle upside down so the hand grips are verticle rather than horizontal, makes it a bit easier to push. Well happy with mine.

Reactions: map

mark67

I had the map 2 wheel upgraded to the frenzee hgv 135 pound in the bobco Easter sale well happy with it

AdeB

Currently have one, had to have a weld repair, I turned the handle frame over so the handles are upright so easier to push as I am tall

Reactions: map

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Currently have one, had to have a weld repair, I turned the handle frame over so the handles are upright so easier to push as I am tall
Where did the weld go mate, interested to know so l can keep and eye out on my trolley.

AdeB

Where did the weld go mate, interested to know so l can keep and eye out on my trolley.
In fact it wasn't a weld that went, but it needed welding to repair it. It was one of the front wheel carriers.

map

Where the handle slots into the trolley was a weak spot but they have strengthened it with a sleeve. I also turn the handle upside down so the hand grips are verticle rather than horizontal, makes it a bit easier to push. Well happy with mine.
I've don't the same 👍

Macca81

Never thought of turning the handle round to point upwards, will give it a try at the weekend 👍