MANOR PARK AIR AMBULANCE MATCH 2020

Added to Calendar: 23/08/20

Goughybagsup1

UPDATE : Unfortunately due to some totally rotten luck Patshull Park Fishery where we had planned this years air ambulance charity match has now closed and gone into administration. As im sure you will all understand these circumstances are out of our control.

That said we have managed to secure another venue at such short notice. Burton Mutual Angling association have acted with urgency and an overwhelming sense of generosity by sponsoring our event and offering to cover the cost of all peg fees for this match allowing us to donate a huge amount of additional money to the Midlands air ambulance charity. So firstly I must say thank you to Burton mutual this is a very kind gesture and one which we have accepted.

Therefore this years air ambulance match will now take place on Burton Mutuals Manor Park fishery in Kings bromley on SUNDAY 23rd AUGUST 2020. Details are attached to this post and we really do hope you can still make it although we understand that the change in circumstances may mean you are not able to. Either way I would very much appreciate a message to let me know AS SOON AS IS POSSIBLE as we are up against time somewhat now. As you will understand this is a charity event and our main priority must be to fill this event and ensure that all who are booked on are actually coming.

Kind Regards
Lucas

Please see updated details on the poster below, any questions please do not hesitate to contact me my phone number is on the poster below.

ANGLERS BOOKED ON SO FAR.

1. Lucas Gough **
2. Jamie Tarplee **
3. Paul Chapman **
4. Jason Owen **
5. Kirtons **
6. Gutsy **
7. Martin seal **
8. Robbo **
9. Paul alldritt **
10. Trevor b **
11. Rich Parry **
12. Shane Hodgkinson **
13. Josh Wardle **
14. Neil Robinson **
15. Robin **
16. Robert **
17. Phil Davies **
18. Les Thompson **
19. Jason Rodgers **
20. Kevin Tipton **
21. Ian Davis **
22. Mogz **
23. Andy wheeler **
24. Cagsy Parry **
25. Kevin Leach **
26. Jimmy Leach **
27. Dave Reid**
28. Prev **
29. Simon Farmer **
30. Mark Pritchard**
31. Steve Davis **
32. Dan Carter **
33. Nigel manor **
34. Enock **
35. Ade **
36. John Harper **
37. Darren Frost **
38. Chris hill **

manor match picture.png

Last edited:

Goughybagsup1

GREAT NEWS FOR THE EVENT ON DAY 1 OF THE ORGANISATIONS !
Preston innovations, DJK Floats and pedley print have all registered support and are preparing to send a donation in the form of prizes for the event !! Were hoping that this years charity match will raise the profile of Stowe pool and help raise much needed funds for the Westmidlands Air Ambulance service !!
Thanks to all and looking forward to the chance of a few more business,s coming on board !!

Just 7 spaces left at this point after that any further names will go onto a reserves list. Book your place now if your hoping to take part!

Tight lines !!

Goughybagsup1

Well gents there are just 2 spaces left on the main list at this point if you fancy having a go and helping us raise money for a great cause get yourself booked on !!

Tight lines

Goughybagsup1

UPDATE: As you will all be aware now this years air ambulance match has been moved to Patshull Park on the 22nd August 2020.

We have had confirmation from 5 Tackle companies who have agreed to sponsor the event by donating prizes for our Charity raffle.

Big thanks to Preston Innovations, DJK Floats, Reel Elite Apparel, Ian's Fishing Tackle and Halkon Hunt for your kind offers and donations.

Goughybagsup1

UPDATE: As you will all be aware now this years air ambulance match has been moved to Patshull Park on the 22nd August 2020.

We have had confirmation from 5 Tackle companies who have agreed to sponsor the event by donating prizes for our Charity raffle.

Big thanks to Preston Innovations, DJK Floats, Reel Elite Apparel, Ian's Fishing Tackle, Hooker Baits and Halkon Hunt for your kind offers and donations.

Goughybagsup1

Does anyone have any ideas who Steve Smith is ? I'm guessing he must have phoned me to book on but I cant find any contact details for him.

Goughybagsup1

UPDATE : Unfortunately due to some totally rotten luck Patshull Park Fishery where we had planned this years air ambulance charity match has now closed and gone into administration. As im sure you will all understand these circumstances are out of our control.

That said we have managed to secure another venue at such short notice. Burton Mutual Angling association have acted with urgency and an overwhelming sense of generosity by sponsoring our event and offering to cover the cost of all peg fees for this match allowing us to donate a huge amount of additional money to the Midlands air ambulance charity. So firstly I must say thank you to Burton mutual this is a very kind gesture and one which we have accepted.

Therefore this years air ambulance match will now take place on Burton Mutuals Manor Park fishery in Kings bromley on SUNDAY 23rd AUGUST 2020. Details are attached to this post and we really do hope you can still make it although we understand that the change in circumstances may mean you are not able to. Either way I would very much appreciate a message to let me know AS SOON AS IS POSSIBLE as we are up against time somewhat now. As you will understand this is a charity event and our main priority must be to fill this event and ensure that all who are booked on are actually coming.

Kind Regards
Lucas

Please see updated details on the poster below, any questions please do not hesitate to contact me my phone number is on the poster below.

manor match picture.png