Maggots

TrickyD

Site Supporter
You can buy zip up mesh laundry bags dirt cheap on eBay, put the boxes in them and it should do the trick.

2lbRoach2hand

I started fishing at the tender age of 7....I actually got my Father into the sport when he asked me what I wanted to do one summer's day...….I can remember buying that first pint of white maggots in a round pint bait box...….my Mother was a teacher who could give me a lift to school...….I will never forget that time when we stopped at traffic lights on the way into school after my first trip the day before and a blue bottle appeared,.....then another, and another......before we knew it the whole inside of the car was a swarm of them :) :)

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
And there lies the answer to the wife's question "why do you always drive with the window open?"

Luckily the new car has not been christened. YET!!!!!

Iluvlesta

Site Supporter
IMG_20200422_142152.jpg
I found a tub of old maggots in the garage that have been there for about a month. I opened it and had about 50 flies in my face. The only one that couldn't escape is above.

mimississ

Site Supporter
Hahaha just had vision of u driving down the road and put your heater/fan on and getting covered in buzzy things haha.... Sorry

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Problem with flies in your car?
Keep a turd in the boot!