Maggotdrowning Match - Forest Lane Fishery, 28th March 2020

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
May I suggest a swear box behind each peg, £1 for each profanity and £2 each time you burst into song. Proceeds pay for the Pie & Pea supper :p:p:p

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I'll just pay for it then :rolleyes: But if ya wanna boring match i can do that.

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
I'll just pay for it then :rolleyes: But if ya wanna boring match i can do that.
What time are you getting there mate; I'm buying the brekkies(y) Obviously they will be subsidised with nuggets from Peter and Dave:p

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I'll be there early mate will let ya know nearer the Day (y)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Wise please sing be yourself to many boring people .I've never met you but you've made me chuckle on many occasions dont stop now lol

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Wise please sing be yourself to many boring people .I've never met you but you've made me chuckle on many occasions dont stop now lol
Im on this earth mate for a Good time (y) As long as everyone enjoys em sens my quest will be won (y)

robert d

Site Supporter
Im on this earth mate for a Good time (y) As long as everyone enjoys em sens my quest will be won (y)
Well done Wise looking forward to meeting you and all the others seem like a great bunch

robert d

Site Supporter
Hope you all will understand my Brummie accent il have to talk slow lol
Also I'd like to put forward the idea of putting the winnings to a deserved charity or someone in need il leave that upto you guys if I'm lucky on the day and frame I'd put my money to a worthy cause ...Wise has done most of the work organising this friendly match so I apologise if it's wrong to suggest it