Site Supporter
Got mine this morning [:T]

The kids think it's hilarious that they've had crusty embroidered on it. [:D]

Ian

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All outstanding orders have been posted out this morning and should be delivered on or around Tuesday next week [:T]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes Kevin, up to 2kg works out as 16.55 inc vat, about 21.50

Let me know what you want to do

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All outstanding orders have now been shipped and should be with you on or around Monday [:T]

Mitchfisher

Hoodie arrived yesterday, heavy weight, well made and great value thank you. I wonder how many will ask me what maggot drowning is all about LOL.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All orders are now ready to be sent to our supplier in the morning - if anyone wants to add an order to this batch please do so tonight

Thanks

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, a large box full arrived yesterday and will be sorted out and posted today/tomorrow [:t]

Ive a vacancy at the moment for a picker/packer, must be female, blonde,Bo Derrick in her 20s lookalike, no previous experience required [:D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All orders went out today and should be delivered Tuesday (ish)[:T]

Emails confirmations were sent but with the email issue we're having 11 bounced back.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All outstanding orders have now gone out - please accept my humble apologies for any delays due to several reasons [:)]

Orders have now dropped off a bit due to many having placed orders earlier on so I'm going to take orders and process them on a monthly basis for the time being as there is a financial surcharge for low quantities from our suppliers as their machines are set up to produce quantity as well as quality and if not enough orders go on to the machines then they cannot maintain the low rates I have with them.

In November order numbers should increase again as we start to get closer to Christmas and I'll revert back to fortnightly again once that happens [:T]

maurice.walsh

im very upset[:C] the shop wont let me give it my money via paypal[:C] why, oh why , lord help me please[:D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Try it again as I've just checked and it all seems to be working ok

If not let me know more specifically and errors you are seeing

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
What browser are you using as it seems to work alright at this end

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Dave

... I've a vacancy at the moment for a picker/packer, must be female, blonde,Bo Derrick in her 20s lookalike, no previous experience required [:D]
Better late than never -