Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can you let me know your order number Mike and I'll check the tracking info

Whisker

Site Supporter
Received today, Thanks Dave, well pleased [:T]
For some reason, the Mrs is not too keen to be seen walking with a bloke in a hoody emblazoned with the words 'Hemington Hooker'... [:C]
T'is all a big misunderstanding my sweet... [:D]

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cracking hoodie, just got to get a bib and brace from Halkon Hunt with the MDs logo on it instead of a club logo!!!

Thanks for sending on the baseball cap Dave, another good item.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks [:T]

By popular request Full Zipped Fleeces have now been added to the store, also the Beanie Hats are now available, with or without a cuff (foldy up bit [:p])

Please note that the last date to guarantee Christmas Delivery is Sunday 29th November, so if you are wanting to place an order in time for Christmas please do so by then
[:)]

Also, if your loved ones want to buy you something but don't know what to get you, they can buy a Maggotdrowning Gift Voucher redeemable in the shop at a later date ... https://www.maggotdrowning.com/store/index.php?route=account/voucher

... so they've no excuse [8D]

satinet

Originally posted by Dave

Full size information for the Hoodies ..

Is that the body length from under the arm pit or just the whole length of them?

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Mine arrived last week, and has the full approval of her ladyship as well.

With old-style hoody, every time I pulled it over my head to take it off after a day's fishing, I scattered hempseed all across the carpet. Detritus is much better contained with the zipped hoody!

Thanks! [:T]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All orders placed up to the 15th November have now been completed and dispatched. You should receive them on Friday all being well [:T]

burger

Site Supporter
Hoodie came today well chuffed with it cheers Dave [:)]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks [:T]

Please can you leave a review in the online shop [^]

stephenk

Site Supporter
Got hoodie & polo - excellent quality thank you.

Sticker looks good on box too

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
All orders placed up to and including 1st December have now been dispatched with the exception of one order which is on hold as it has been reported to Paypal as 'item not received'

This order is packed and ready to be posted out but I will not dispatch any order without cleared funds and that includes funds on hold by Paypal.
I have emailed the customer so if it is you please can you check your emails so we can get this swiftly resolved and your order sent out in time for Christmas [:)]

It does quite clearly show on the store on all products that it takes up to 28 days for delivery.
This is because all items are embroidered to order. Clothing orders are collated fortnightly and then passed to our supplier who then has a 7 to 10 day turnaround. Following which 2-3 days for dispatch.

I do not hold stocks of clothing as it would not be cost effective unless we did one size and one colour and no personalisation.
Likewise it is not possible to do the Maggotdrowning Clothing at the advertised cost with a very quick turnaround. Our costs are kept down because I place orders in batches rather than separately.

Thankyou [:)]