Maggotdrowning Hoodies - Now Available

crooky

I have not had an e-mail,been ordered 2 days,I am just checking I did it right.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by crooky

I have not had an e-mail,been ordered 2 days,I am just checking I did it right.
I fixed the email issue tonight so any order emails prior to being fixed will not have been sent.
However if you log in to your Maggotdrowning Store account you will be able to see your order there and the status of the order.
All orders will show at 'processing' and over the weekend will progress on to 'processed' as they are collated and sent to our supplier.
At this stage emails will be sent [:T]

HALTON DANGLER

Site Supporter
Anyone who is unsure about these tops then dont be. I bought one of these tops a few years ago and it has been out on the bank with me every week since then, rain, hail, sun and wind its been through it all. It got more holes in now than swiss cheese with me cutting hooks out butas tops go its so hard wearing and warm. On my christmas pressy list from missus.

A few pics from passed two weeks are on this update on maggot drowners

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=186185

Danny

Dogsbody

So good to see the store back and very easy to navigate and checkout.

Still have my old fleece from God knows when but it will be retired when the new hoodie arrives.

Nice one Dave[:T]

carlh

Site Supporter
are the sizes generous as on some items when you order a large its more like a medium

pat 1948

Wot! No burgundy in the zipped hoodies??? I really do need one to match the colour of my eyes![;)]

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks Doogie [:T]

Pat, the Zipped Hoodies aren't available in this range in Maroon, they do do a Red one but it looks very bright [:eek:], so not added it as an option.

All orders received to date have been processed ready to pass over to our supplier on Monday.

The cut off date for this production run is this coming Sunday night, after which orders will then go onto the next production run on 15th November, so if you want to catch this run you have until Sunday night to get your order in [:)]

Clive

Black Hydro
Site Supporter
Dave I don't see an option for the polo shirts to come in Black ?
it says 4 colour choices but only shows 3 ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorted Clive, well spotted, the black option has now been restored

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just to let everyone know, all orders have been collated and will be passed onto our supplier in the morning.
Turnaround is approx. 7 days and then please allow another 4-5 days for packaging and shipping - the missus has got a lot of packing to do lol
Once orders are dispatched everyone will receive an email to inform them so [^]

Please note: All new orders from now until 14th November will go onto our next order to our supplier on the 15th November [:T]

stephenk

Site Supporter
Order placed - works a treat

Thanks for accommodating zip up option

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Chris, there's a personalised hoody and polo shirt on your order, did you want to add something else to it?

Stelyn

Hi Dave, Could you confirm my order of a black hoodie (large) I received a confirmation of payment from paypal on the 26th oct, but the order was placed when I was abroad, and I couldn't check my emails till today.

Thanks,
Steve