Maggotdrowning Hoodies - Now Available

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
That feckin takeaway I ordered 2 kebabs and a tikka masala with extra white sauce [:T]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Bit of a problem here Dave:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

OK

<b>Warning</b>: mail(): SMTP server response: 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server. in <b>C:Inetpubvhostsmaggotdrowning.comhttpdocsstoresystemlibrarymail.php</b> on line <b>164</b>[]

Could it be because I've unticked the "delivery address same as billing address" box, 'cos I'd like it sending to my work address rather than to home?
Or maybe the security settings on our server at work?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I got that Banksy but **** knows how I got round it [:D][:T]

Last edited:

crooky

Ordered mine last night,forgot to say thanks and they are a good price.

grumpy44

Site Supporter
I got that banksy. same as wise owl, don't how I got round it. kept using the drop down menu's. it worked in the end

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll look into that Banksy as chances are it's either a setting within the software or something that needs tweaking

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Excellent at it, in fact I reckon I could win awards for my tweaking [:p]

The mail error is narrowed down to when emails are being sent out from the server and not being able to pass authentication for some reason.
It doesn't affect the ordering process as orders are still coming in and I'm receiving emails at this end as notification, but then again my email address is 'local' to the server.

I can't see anything wrong in the settings or mail script itself so it might be a setting on the server that needs adjusting as I know we had a lot of issues initially when we changed onto the new servers with spam being sent via scripts and changes were made then to prevent it.
I've logged a support ticket to get someone to look into the server side for me [:)]

DooGie

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Dave

All sorted DaLool [:T]

DooGie- it should be fine now as I was just tweaking some settings at the time
Thanks for the heads up on that Dave.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Went through dead easy today. Apart from me wondering why the hell Yorkshire was not listed in the Counties dropdown menu.
[:eek:)][:I]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by grannyspodder

cos they have to pay to be on the list.
Nah, it's because I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire.

Much more upmarket, dontcha know!

[^][;)]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
East Riding of Yorkshire, North, South and West Yorkshire are all in the counties - I double checked [;)]

Cheers DooGie

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The issue with the mail authentication has now been resolved (it was a bug in the software), so if you have placed an order you should now receive emails notifying of changes to your order status.
When placing an order you will also receive a confirmation email of your order for your records. [:T]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
No, it goes on the right breast and the Maggotdrowning logo on the left breast [:)]