Maggotdrowning.com take on some of the UK's finest anglers....

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Once again we have been invited to the James Joseph Law invitation match which is taking place at Alders Farm Fishery on Friday 27th September 2019 and I'm pleased to announce we have accepted our invitation to send a team to the event.

Last year’s teams that competed were:

Maggotdrowning.com, Maver UK A, Garbolino, Mallory Park, JJL, Maver UK B, England under 15s, Guru, Marukyu, Colmic, Drennan Oxford & Preston Innovations

..so as you can see it’s a pretty high level competition

The event is spread over three lakes on Alders Farm Fishery with 60 anglers competing in total, 12 teams of 5.

After much debate in the back room we've put together a team of Maggotdrowners that we think should be able to compete and give the other teams a run for their money.
Maggotdrowning.com is sponsoring our team and the lads know it's not just a day's fishing, the pressure is on :D

I'm pleased to announce the Maggotdrowning.com team is:

Dave Webster (myself - Dave)
Keith Ashby (Keith)
Alex Akal (Bagger J 1411)
Stuart Fotheringham (stufov)
Nick Pringle (Nickp69)

Peter Morton (non-fishing Captain) (Peter)
Kevin Arathoon (first reserve) (Kev Coke)

Peter will be acting Team Coach/Captain and Barry (Boggis51) will be attending as bank runner.

I'm hoping to bring you all the results, photos and reports, and I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing us all the best on the day.

If anyone wishes to make a small donation towards Team Maggotdrowning's costs it would be appreciated
Please click here to do so: Maggotdrowning.com Donation

Many thanks,

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Many thanks for the sponsorship/donations, you know who you are, every bit helps towards funding our team :upthumb:

By way of thanks, I'm going to add all the names of those who've donated into a draw, after the match, for one of three Maggotdrowning Baseball Caps, just a little something in return for your support....

If anyone wishes to make a small donation towards Team Maggotdrowning's costs it would be appreciated
Please click here to do so: Maggotdrowning.com Donation

Cheers,

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Many thanks to all who have donated towards the team costs, £100 has been gratefully received by members :upthumb:

Some great news today, BobCo Tackle have agreed to sponsor the team by meeting the remainder of our costs

We will proudly go forth and do our utmost to conquer, or at least give it our best to bring home the trophies
Team Maggotdrowning.com proudly sponsored by our Members and BobCo Tackle :headbang:

Total

Site Supporter
Many thanks to all who have donated towards the team costs, £100 has been gratefully received by members :upthumb:

Some great news today, BobCo Tackle have agreed to sponsor the team by meeting the remainder of our costs

We will proudly go forth and do our utmost to conquer, or at least give it our best to bring home the trophies
Team Maggotdrowning.com proudly sponsored by our Members and BobCo Tackle :headbang:
Absolute result, many congratulations. :).....Thank you BobCo Tackle. (y):)

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Many thanks to all of the MD Community who have donated and to BobCo for their continued support of not only this team but the site in general.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Here's the list of Teams competing on the day....................

England Ladies
Team Guru
Team Garbolino
Mallory Park Fisheries
Maggotdrowners
Guru Team England under 15s
Four Lane Enders
Team Maver
Team Army
The Pellet Guys ltd
Joseph James Law
Preston Innovations