London Bridge Attack

Blanks

Site Supporter
Simple way to deal with these jihadi is every time an innocent person is attacked round up 50 off the terror watch list and shoot them in the back of the neck then throw them in a mass pit chuck a bit of lime on cover over and job done. They will soon get the idea we mean business, as it is this rubbish is now a hero and on his way to heaven. Say what you like about Adolf but he would have put a stop to this pretty rapid.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Simple way to deal with these jihadi is every time an innocent person is attacked round up 50 off the terror watch list and shoot them in the back of the neck then throw them in a mass pit chuck a bit of lime on cover over and job done. They will soon get the idea we mean business, as it is this rubbish is now a hero and on his way to heaven. Say what you like about Adolf but he would have put a stop to this pretty rapid.
Do you have pics of Gas Chambers and Mass Graves on your Bedroom wall?

nutmeg

I wonder if the three members of the public who basically disarmed and prevented him from escaping to continue his attack on innocent people, will be awarded the George Medal in recognition of there bravery for selflessy putting their own lives in imminant danger when they could just as easily just stood back and done nothing, all three are in my opinion true heroes.
They remind of the three americans on the train in France who did a very similar act on a terrorist.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Toby Williamson from Fishmongers Hall gave a very articulate description of the events on BBC Breakfast this morning.
Highly recommend watching it as it describes how brave the people defending others were.
Nothing but respect for you.

62tucker

Site Supporter
I wonder if the three members of the public who basically disarmed and prevented him from escaping to continue his attack on innocent people, will be awarded the George Medal in recognition of there bravery for selflessy putting their own lives in imminant danger when they could just as easily just stood back and done nothing, all three are in my opinion true heroes.
They remind of the three americans on the train in France who did a very similar act on a terrorist.
Should be special award in New Years honours list for them .

160642fishing

Site Supporter
One thing I can't understand about this thing is why he was wearing a fake bomb,he had been known to be involved in planning to make pipe bombs so one would imagine he was capable of making,or at least getting, a real suicide vest,he must have know that in Central London armed police are on the streets and there was every chance he was going to be shot,or was he relying on our usual soft approach as in the case,say,of Lee Rigby.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
One thing I can't understand about this thing is why he was wearing a fake bomb,he had been known to be involved in planning to make pipe bombs so one would imagine he was capable of making,or at least getting, a real suicide vest,he must have know that in Central London armed police are on the streets and there was every chance he was going to be shot,or was he relying on our usual soft approach as in the case,say,of Lee Rigby.
It could be he was hoping by wearing the fake bomb nobody would try and tackle him, giving him more time to kill using the knives he had with him.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
As far as I know we only have the Police's word that he was wearing a suicide vest. The lads that tackled him didn't seem put off by it.
Has any pics etc been released to show it? Also the early vids showed the guy walking off with the knife, actually throwing away a bag with something white in it. That vid soon disappeared.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
As far as I know we only have the Police's word that he was wearing a suicide vest. The lads that tackled him didn't seem put off by it.
Has any pics etc been released to show it? Also the early vids showed the guy walking off with the knife, actually throwing away a bag with something white in it. That vid soon disappeared.
What yer saying the terrorist might be getting short changed here 😡😡

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
pics and vids released and on whats app show him wearing a makeshift suicide belt the police were entirely justified in their actions and now matey can go to his version of heaven and meet his virgins and hopefully the parents of same who want a word with the *rs*h*le who want to defile their daughters....!

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
trust you to try and belittle the bravery of our police services... you really are a piece of work, if you saw the vids of the bloke with the knife, you've seen the stuff the bloke was wearing, all gaffa taped on with wires coming out of it.... it's police protocol to shoot to kill in those circumstances.... how would you approach him them, if he supposedly had an armed trigger....? tell him "Jeremy says its all right, there there, poor little misunderstood Jihadist"...?????

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter

The only vids i've seen of anybody walking away with a knife was the off duty copper who managed to get one of the knives away from the guy and was holding it with a tissue, he tried to put it in a bag but it sliced the bag open so he had to carry it inbetween his finger and thumb to protect the evidence.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
trust you to try and belittle the bravery of our police services... you really are a piece of work, if you saw the vids of the bloke with the knife, you've seen the stuff the bloke was wearing, all gaffa taped on with wires coming out of it.... it's police protocol to shoot to kill in those circumstances.... how would you approach him them, if he supposedly had an armed trigger....? tell him "Jeremy says its all right, there there, poor little misunderstood Jihadist"...?????
Strewth lad, chill out. I'm not trying to belittle anyone, I hadn't seen the vest. I have seen a still of the guy throwing a bag. Didn't know he was a Cop. Just thought I'd ask on here.