London Bridge Attack

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter

I've been laughing at that post being shared around on facebook, once again the Tories and Labour trying to score points by covering their own asses because the truth is different to their claims

2012 - Usman Khan was handed a sentence with no fixed end date because of the risk he posed to the public. In the same year, the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act scrapped IPPs and reintroduced the role of the Parole Board for extended sentences of 10 years or more - this time after two-thirds of the sentence has passed. But that did not mean those already serving IPPs would have them lifted.

2013 - During an appeal, Lord Justice Leveson ruled that Khan's indeterminate sentence should be substituted for an extended sentence with automatic release at the halfway point.

So it was neither Tories or Labour, it was Lord Justice Leveson who "freed" it by changing it's sentence to a "normal" one.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Then Lord Justice Leveson should be given a pick and shovel and made to dig the graves of those murdered by It :mad:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It did Mick, and he's made millions from it with his interviews etc

@Dave , ohh no no noooo it wasn't his fault, he did what he thought was right i mean, ok if he hadn't then the attack would never have happened but he had to think of that poor things life and how it had so much of it left to live... untill it met the bullets on London Bridge.

I'm hoping and praying once the UK leaves the EU the "human rights act" will be rethought and things like the one in London will be classed as automatically forgoing them when they carry out any criminal activity.

Hopefully we'll also go back to real prisons, with real sentences and no nambypamby "treat them with kindness" rubbish to deal with.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
House of lords more like house of sponging old sleeping slavering smelling of p;ss and robbing genuine pensioners of the money they deserve.

PAB

Site Supporter
Said it in other threads before only one way to stop convicted prisoners like him re offending is to do away with them before they get near a prison I have seen them first hand radicalising others in prison and there is nothing the prisons can legally do to stop them. they are not needed in our gene pool or society and I for one am sick and tired of paying for there cushy life style and feeding them in prison for years.

Method Man

I've been laughing at that post being shared around on facebook, once again the Tories and Labour trying to score points by covering their own asses because the truth is different to their claims

2012 - Usman Khan was handed a sentence with no fixed end date because of the risk he posed to the public. In the same year, the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act scrapped IPPs and reintroduced the role of the Parole Board for extended sentences of 10 years or more - this time after two-thirds of the sentence has passed. But that did not mean those already serving IPPs would have them lifted.

2013 - During an appeal, Lord Justice Leveson ruled that Khan's indeterminate sentence should be substituted for an extended sentence with automatic release at the halfway point.

So it was neither Tories or Labour, it was Lord Justice Leveson who "freed" it by changing it's sentence to a "normal" one.
Meaning another dribbling old fart cocking up the system, because he can!! God help our country if by any chance it is still our country 😡😡

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
This country wants to do a lot of things to protect the British Public but the Snowflakes wont let it happen, how Can a Convicted terrorist have more Rights than a hard working tax paying Brit ?

62tucker

Site Supporter
Can someone tell me what will happen the body of Khan. I just hoping he doesn’t get a funeral where He’s portrayed as a hero. What happens to his body in these circumstances

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Can someone tell me what will happen the body of Khan. I just hoping he doesn’t get a funeral where He’s portrayed as a hero. What happens to his body in these circumstances
Good Question mate but i get the feeling he will be Honoured :mad: :mad:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
To obey the Islamic belief its body needs to be buried within 24hrs of its death, in some cases that can be extended to 3 days or it cannot enter paradise.... i guess it won't be getting its virgins then.

If i had my way all of that sort of scum would be buried face up with the mouth propped open on a pig farm so all those lovely little piggies "output" can drain through the soil, going all over the face and into the mouth!

DFL

I’ll add an eleventh...once a terrorist, always a terrorist.

Method Man

To obey the Islamic belief its body needs to be buried within 24hrs of its death, in some cases that can be extended to 3 days or it cannot enter paradise.... i guess it won't be getting its virgins then.

If i had my way all of that sort of scum would be buried face up with the mouth propped open on a pig farm so all those lovely little piggies "output" can drain through the soil, going all over the face and into the mouth!
Yuk I hope that won’t taint my pork bangers 😂😂😂

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
On the news last night it was reported that another person who had been released under the same terms as Khan has been arrested on suspicion of plotting to organise a terror attack

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Every little helps mate is there about 20000 on em on the loose what they know about ?