London Bridge Attack

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
he will now be with his 72 virgins

Only if he recieved an Islamic burial within 3 days of his death, if he doesn't then he cannot enter paradise and claim his virgins!

Chervil

Site Supporter
Only if he recieved an Islamic burial within 3 days of his death, if he doesn't then he cannot enter paradise and claim his virgins!
Be interesting to see what happens. If the PM has taken place, then no need for the body. Personally, I would have it wrapped in a pig skin and burnt some where.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Be interesting to see what happens. If the PM has taken place, then no need for the body. Personally, I would have it wrapped in a pig skin and burnt some where.
Nah, burial in a pig skin yes but not burnt, buried in a pig skin on a pig farm would be better :p

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter

This guys never hurt any member of the public or plotted to blow owt up but still remains in prison.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter

This guys never hurt any member of the public or plotted to blow owt up but still remains in prison.

Thats because he was released once and demanded to be put back inside, he admits he is institutionalised and is scared of the world outside prison, everytime they have got close to his release date he does something to keep himself locked up.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well after reading that there is no doubt whatsoever that Charlie Kimber is a deluded w*****r
He is a bit of a wacko but one of the points he raises is real enough, what Corbyn says about our governments creating the reasons for terrorism is right.

I've even had people so brainwashed by the media they thought the London attacks in 2005 (or to use the americanised method the 7 7 attacks) were before we had invaded any Muslim country, they actually thought we had invaded BECAUSE of the 2005 bombings, i had to use google to prove that we had invaded four years before we were attacked!

When we joined the yanks i said it would bring trouble here, to our home country, to our public, it would endanger the lives of everyone in Great Britain.. i was told to stop talking sh..erm rubbish "how can camel shagging retards with towels on their heads attack us" ........ of course i have been proven wrong and not one single attack by anyone of those "simpletons" has happened.

Blanks

Site Supporter
There is a agenda by those who rule this world and Britain and America are part of the toolkit they use, they are not interested in the safety of ordinary people. I demonstrated against the Iraq war, I could see it was a set up the way David Kelly died. They are taking away nations and culture to replace it with the worship of money and finally the fear of world destruction. Globalization will be the end of personal privacy.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
typical of you to disrespect people who put their lives on the line against a nutter....

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Although the artwork is impressive personally I feel it tends to make a parody of what those brave people actually achieved.
They are not superhumans just very special people who saw the worth of others before their own lives.
Bit disrespectful really.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
If someone had done a cartoon of the dead terrorist he would have been up in arms about it, it’s a wonder he ain’t moaned about killing labour voters 😉😉

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Ha Ha. The embarrassed by nothing, outraged by everything clique are out in force today. Even Tucker likes it

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's brilliant, we don't need made up super heros, we have real life ones and now they are immortalised.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Remind me Which Party brought human rights for theses scumbags in ?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Remind me Which Party brought human rights for theses scumbags in ?
sheeesh i wasn't even born then, i had to google who it was that signed us up!

The Conservatives under Churchill were the government that signed us up to the "convention for the protection of human rights and fundemantal freedoms" which is now known as the European convention on human rights so, in answer to your question it was the Tories.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Nowt to do with the war Criminal and his Lizard lipped wife then ? i must have got it wrong mate.