London Bridge Attack

62tucker

Site Supporter
I sure about 18 seconds you can here a member of the public say “ has he got a bomb on”

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Well after reading that there is no doubt whatsoever that Charlie Kimber is a deluded w*****r

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
This is what really gets on my thungas... the hand wringing, tree cuddling, macrame eating, yoghurt knitting, holier than thou twonks who advocate love and understanding.... go stand in front of one who's got a knife of bomb then... see where you're love and understanding is then as you are turned into flying mince or a mass of holes...

These people want to see the world living by their skewed idea of religious unity where women and a possession not people where girls are uneducated and available for marriage as soon as their nappies are off.... and heres the thing... even if the world did live by this crud... there's be another group saying that the world is soft and needs to be cleansed and deep down you know this to be true... so what is the solution.... well to me everytime one of em pops up you shoot him inna face... if he's that keen on his version of heaven and him there ASAP

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Sooner or later some legal worm is going to crawl out of a hole and claim that Khan was unlawfully killed
And that is the unholy rubbish that this country with its soft white underbelly is so fracking keen on... time to break some heads, split some wigs, pop some caps... I'm sick of the bloody doves... make em scared to show their bloody faces over here

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Strewth lad, chill out. I'm not trying to belittle anyone, I hadn't seen the vest. I have seen a still of the guy throwing a bag. Didn't know he was a Cop. Just thought I'd ask on here.
Don’t rely on one picture, the myth that that guy was throwing a bag away has been debunked, it was a hankerchief in his hand.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The Pen is mightier than the Sword - I've never been an advocate for using violence to resolve an issue

:roflmao:

Chervil

Site Supporter
For anybody that didn't see it here's the (fake) bomb belt worn by the terrorist.
View attachment 24095
Hence the shooting people in the head. Firstly, a couple of rounds in the head does tend to mess up people's coordination a little, so they have problems pressing buttons, secondly, whilst military explosives are designed to be fairly bullet resistant, home made explosives, such as TATP are very unstable and there have been several"own goals" even when mixing it.
Operation Kratos (shots to the head, without warning), was brought in after the 9/11 attacks, with advice from Israel and Sri Lanka.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Its a great way as well to stop em claiming Benefits and filling others heads with sh'te about sky fairies and Virgins.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Its a great way as well to stop em claiming Benefits and filling others heads with sh'te about sky fairies and Virgins.
Unfortunately, in some strange way, it has also given him what he most probably wanted. In his deluded mind (if you look carefully you can see it all over the pavement), he will now be with his 72 virgins and also be a martyr to other nutters like him. Which may be why he was wearing it in the first place.

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Yeah but his 72 virgins may not be women, i hope they are Big Hairy arsed Woofters hung like horses.

rudd

I’m amazed that a convicted terrorist can be free to roam the streets again after 8 years inside although having said that the cps/justice system never cease to disappoint me in this country.

It would certainly be interesting to see what sort of sentence he would have received if he was charged in US.
Most of the terrorists from the Uks own troubles are now out of jail.
Should they all still be under lock and key?

rudd

One thing I can't understand about this thing is why he was wearing a fake bomb,he had been known to be involved in planning to make pipe bombs so one would imagine he was capable of making,or at least getting, a real suicide vest,he must have know that in Central London armed police are on the streets and there was every chance he was going to be shot,or was he relying on our usual soft approach as in the case,say,of Lee Rigby.
He would have done it on purpose knowing he would soon be caught.
Armed with only a knife he would have been tazered.
Only one way to deal with a suicide bomber - double tap to the head.
I think he planned to be a martyr.