Lobworms

Fartacus

The price of lob worms is crazy!!

Just been on WIlly's worms website to order 25 as a trial sample and the cost of the
worms is £ 4.49 BUT when you put the postage on it jumps up to nearly a tenner!!!!

SeanB

You're from Hull aren't you? If so grovehill road pet supplies in Beverly sells them, I paid £7 for 50 recently.

Rick123

You're better to buy 100 and then the postage works out ok. They have to post them 1st class so they are in good condition when they arrive. I don't think £5 is much for about a pound in weight, posted on a one day service? You get nothing cheap these days sadly Fart.

100 cost me £24 all in, makes 25 for £10 expensive agree.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
jeesus id go and spend an hour with a shovel , in the nearest feild or back garden before i spent that sort of money

Rick123

Thats fine if you have the time or inclination. You also have to get the right evening, mild and wet, having done it regularly in my youth I know a little collecting worms. You would have gotten very few this summer! I also have access to a bowls green if I want it, but these days just don't have the inclination to be honest. And in the scheme of things I spend on fishing the price is good value for me.

Fartacus

Same here Ricky123 in the 70's night fishing the local park lake collecting lobworms from the freshly cut grass,
it's surprising how they could sense footsteps getting close it was almost as much fun as fishing.

Fartacus

My worms have arrived (y) the funny thing about it is the wife opened the parcel
and she almost screamed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I nearly wet myself laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jasonb

I use willy worms every now and then and just make sure I place a £30 order for free delivery. he sells groundbait at a very good price so just make the order up with that.