Liverpool Champions In December

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
I actually Like Liverpool and really do hope they do well, but what i like more is when People Get bitten in the Arse for Assuming its all over when it aint :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was only saying last week the league would be better for having Leeds in it!
Shame about @shang

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
No lynch mob- just communication with Owly and reminding him of how we went through this all before with PP
Noisy members who only want to post on here about their club if it looks like they might win something
Seen it all before :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"50 + consecutive seasons in the top 8, we never squeek, we ROAR!"
And you even managed to switch into FM123 mode

:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Phoenix is right, it never seems to amaze me how when Man U were winning everything and all was going their way, the big noises were heard, but when it started to go tits up silence fell until a corner turned then a little whimper before silence again. Whereas in the last 15 or so years ive had every bit of s**t thrown my way, on holiday ive proudly walked with a Leeds Shirt on or with the full back Leeds Tat on show and took it but Gave it back 10 fold. I love my Club win or Loose and will back my corner But with respect to many footy Fans especially Man U being this Leeds fan has made me more Friends than enemies.

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
No lynch mob- just communication with Owly and reminding him of how we went through this all before with PP
Noisy members who only want to post on here about their club if it looks like they might win something
Seen it all before :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"50 + consecutive seasons in the top 8, we never squeek, we ROAR!"
And you even managed to switch into FM123 mode

:jump::jump::jump::jump:
If you read back through this post you will see I only joined in after we got beat!

Though of course I’ll proudly state facts when my team is being slated.

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
We will list it on the same page of facts that prove United receive more advantage from the match officials - still waiting for that one from you.
I will get back to you when you have listed all the examples that prove there is a bias.

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
Phoenix is right, it never seems to amaze me how when Man U were winning everything and all was going their way, the big noises were heard, but when it started to go tits up silence fell until a corner turned then a little whimper before silence again. Whereas in the last 15 or so years ive had every bit of s**t thrown my way, on holiday ive proudly walked with a Leeds Shirt on or with the full back Leeds Tat on show and took it but Gave it back 10 fold. I love my Club win or Loose and will back my corner But with respect to many footy Fans especially Man U being this Leeds fan has made me more Friends than enemies.
Note post #128 on this thread.

Simon Walsh

If you kill yourself = suicide
If you kill your brother = homicide
If you kill the family = genocide
If you’ve never won the premiership = Merseyside 😃😃
Go easy on me Pokerstar 😜

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
I will be on through good and bad @Wise Owl . I like to ensure that I see the wood, that is football, clearly, through the trees that is my loyalty-Man Utd.(y)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Thats it i know a few like you mate and Respect ya (y) like i said a low point for me was when it come crashing down and we looked like we were over, god ive never been so upset about owt in my life, When i rang my son from Luxor to be told we were to be deducted 15 points i didnt give a s**t i knew my Beloved team would be Back (y)

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
the funniest thing ever is this two weeks ago at work before i broke up for holidays was all the city fans saying after they beat us they gonna have a 3 point cushion we cant get back ,lol lol lol now we have a two game cushion ................the big man city hang over .................. liverpool are still top , liverpool are still best in the prem ...............we are liverpool, we will not rest .
well done city you .....................just .............. beat liverpoolnow you have to rely on them losing and you winning .......lol
it was so sold by the press as who would win , but liverpool are still top by more than two games lol

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
liverpool champions in December is still well and truly alive ,did @ Wise Owl NOT GET THAT ?
?
WE ARE STILL TOP , WE HAVE ONLY BEEN BEATEN BY 'APPARENTLY, THE BEST ' WE ARE LIVERPOOL .

lp1886

You are top by a two game cushion? The league is decided on points mate.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
the big man city hangover lol lol lol lol we are still top of the prem we are the best team in the prem, only lost once , we are liverpool we dont care about your little win , we are still miles ahead .
city played and celebrated like a prem win ,lol lol we are top we are going no where .wouldof loved to of seen the 'come down ; in city dressing room , when they realised they are still two games off the mighty liverpool .

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
You are top by a two game cushion? The league is decided on points mate.
yes two games arrr kid...............we can afford to lose another game and still be top of the top ,we that good mate .

Last edited:

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
FACT is we are the best team in that league.
man city have to rely on us , NOT the other way round.

lp1886

You can’t afford to lose a game if you draw the other game. I know it’s been a while since you lot won the league, but you now get 3 points for a win, not 2.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
errr we CAN afford to lose ....................before the xmas break we where imagining city would be 5 ahead if they beat us AT THERE PLACE now we sit ahead of them with an at least one game cushion but could be argued two game cushion , s**t is cushy my friend very very cushy .i know you haters cant wait but i really really hope we go straight out the fa cup , its a nothing cup these days .and ive said it b4 and ill say it again for the record , i wouldnt care this season if we go straight out of the champions league ( i doubt klopp would be so willing )

Last edited:

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
After going months trying to get FC going again I can see that it will now return to the desert.

😢😢😢😢😢