Liverpool Champions In December

lp1886

You didn’t beat a very good Arsenal side, their recent form shows that. The true test will come against Man City.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
yeah yeah yeah last week it was an arsnel side gonna stop ya lol .......................yeah cause they are

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
You didn’t beat a very good Arsenal side, their recent form shows that. The true test will come against Man City.
we will do city4 nil mate , and we that good it dont even mater what happens , we got a 3 game cushion lol
city will lose tomorowand pep will get sacked

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
oh ohoh we so good i mean it was like a charity match against arsenal everyone said we would lose against the arsenal ..............i dont think so pal , we dominated them for 90 mins ,we made em look like fools., cant wait till city game , i reckon 4 nil . and game over , even if we lose its still game over
lfc are that good

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well looks like Liverpool are so Good and Fishmad has still got his money :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
By my reckoning the s**t stopped coming out at 11.32 last night.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
EVERYONE HAD ARSENAL SLIPPING LIVEROOLuP , WE DESTROYEd THEM , WE CUOULD OF HAD 9 BUT HELD BACK
And if it goes to goal difference, which is feasible, they may regret sitting back. Foolish really that at 4-1 up the press stopped and they played one up top, when as you say and I agree, they could have doubled their lead at that point.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
wow i really did have a jd n dr pepper too many after that humiliation for arsenal , all i gotta say in, the great words of Tyson Fury ' city.... we are coming for you .....this is personal '

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
can't wait for the OX to come back he was an amazing buy ,Klopp knew exactly what he was buying there his work rate and link up play / assists were amazing a really unrated great player and a Liverpool supporter can't wait to see him back and only 24 , many years left in him yet he's another Milner ( one of Liverpool's best signings ever IMHO )

shang

Chamberlain will spend as much time injured as being fit as anyone with a passing interest in Arsenal will attest.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
wow i really did have a jd n dr pepper too many after that humiliation for arsenal , all i gotta say in, the great words of Tyson Fury ' city.... we are coming for you .....this is personal '

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops

Reactions: drw