Liverpool Champions In December

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Look mate im happy for that to happen id be more happy if Man United win Fek all but hey lets see.

Lee Richards

Way I see it as well Wise Owl, anyone giving it large or dishing it out with accusations should be man enough to expect it back.
If not maybe if they have a football section try Mum'snet.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
We have lost a few on the footy section because they give it Large when the goings good, but soon as it goes tits up they disappear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ive been through it all, took all the s**t, and not once turned my back on the team i love no matter how sh;te its been. Loud and Proud (y)

Simon Walsh

I’ll endorse you for that Dave.... you’ve always given it and taken it.... few others could take you lead..... looking like your kit are also taking it to the wire.... big game next against the blades..... let’s hope you make it back to the promise land before our meet up at Lindholme pal👍

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
No spitefulness from me mate, i just like it when someone comes up Largeing it thinking its all over and it goes tits up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops::oops: thats why ya dont see me jumping to any conclusions mate, Egg is a bstard to clean from yer boat ;);)
Couldn’t agree more, no largeing it from me, just enjoying my team playing so well.
Magnificent performance today, despite the wind!

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
Notice to all spiteful vultures, there’s nothing for you here today, come back next week!
Nowt from me either Poker. We have a good understanding I believe. Interesting dynamics at work recently.
Now come on you reds, no no no not them reds. Today could be the day I fear on present showing.

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
Nowt from me either Poker. We have a good understanding I believe. Interesting dynamics at work recently.
Now come on you reds, no no no not them reds. Today could be the day I fear on present showing.
Agreed sir, unlucky today.

Lee Richards

Unlucky????
You must have watched a different game to most as Arsenal were worthy winners today.
Penalty was a 50/50 and sometimes they are given/not (thought United always had those decisions in their favour?)
Pogba was very lucky to not be booked for trying to separate the Arsenal players head from his body and if it wasn't for the usual Arsenal "pretty" football on the edge of the box and with more directness they would have had more.
I thought United looked a bit flat at times and the game against PSG took a lot out of them

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
liverpool are worthy champions , i thin k united and spuds will do city its all good

Lee Richards

We were told to back off because it was clear some were getting very upset . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good and enjoyable game today and could have gone either way.
All about chances and Liverpool did enough and took theirs

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
Could someone explain to Mr Salah that no matter how desperate you are for a goal, that celebrating an own goal like you scored it won't end the goal drought. Great game I thought and one that highlighted perfectly the brand of football that both play and also how the Spurs squad is too thin to sustain injuries/people returning from injury. Felt justice was done in the end as the ball was still moving when Kane took the quick free kick.

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
Could someone explain to Mr Salah that no matter how desperate you are for a goal, that celebrating an own goal like you scored it won't end the goal drought. Great game I thought and one that highlighted perfectly the brand of football that both play and also how the Spurs squad is too thin to sustain injuries/people returning from injury. Felt justice was done in the end as the ball was still moving when Kane took the quick free kick.
How do you end a goal ‘drought’?
You dribble the ball from inside your own half, in a crucial game at 1-1, you feign to pass to your fellow striker, winning means going two points clear, then you clip the most sublime finish in off the post.
GOAL OF THE SEASON?
It’s 50 goals in 69 premier league appearances.
What a goal, what a fantastic goal!