Liverpool Champions In December

mansfield lad

Well this thread made for an interesting read on a Saturday night. I'd lay of the jd and Dr pepper if I was you fishingmad. It's folk like you who give us the "it's our year" tag 🤣

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
Or how about this gem - A Liverpool supporter has created a petition on Change.Orgto review the '100% accuracy of goal-line technology' used in their 2-1 defeat to Manchester City on Thursday night.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-take-a-bow-liverpool-fan-starts-petition-to-review-the-goal-line-technology-20190104

Must admit I do love Scouse humour at times - or is it?
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Another one for the gullible sheep who somehow think that if it’s on the net it’s true.
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
Well this thread made for an interesting read on a Saturday night. I'd lay of the jd and Dr pepper if I was you fishingmad. It's folk like you who give us the "it's our year" tag 🤣
well ya know sittin pretty at the top 7 points clear , when is the time as a supporter to get excited ? and a bit over the top ? sure we could blow it all , but as a supporter i think i have the right to get behind the club and have a laugh and gloat .

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Ok you are now 2 points less at this present time than you could of been if you had won , enjoy

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Possible 7 points down to 3 , get the Polyfilla out the cracks are widening

H T B

Possible 7 points down to 3 , get the Polyfilla out the cracks are widening
last 2 points they were very fortunate with.
If we [Leicester] and West Ham had been a bit more clinical in front of goal.
Also, their goal last night should not have stood. Poor ref assistance display.

Plenty of games left, it will be interesting to see who can go the distance

Blanks

Site Supporter
As much as I have enjoyed watching the Liverpool games this season, I don't think they have the squad or the quality to finish top. Recent injuries and the lack of guile in breaking teams down is showing this to be true.