Liverpool Champions In December

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
will Liverpool win the league ? they certainly look like they gonna run away with it , if they beat arsenal and get a draw or win at city i can see them doing it , feels like they running away with it , only team in whole of europe unbeaten .

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
"only team in whole of europe unbeaten . "

1545932345209.png

Champions League

1545932459654.png

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
It's like waiting for the next instalment , I think I'll wait till he brings the box set out

shang

Fair play to Liverpool for being top, but as a neutral observer it hasn't gone unnoticed that they've spent a fortune on their squad... Probably matching Citys figures

Blanks

Site Supporter
As they say there's many a slip twixt cup and lip.

Kojak

Fair play to Liverpool for being top, but as a neutral observer it hasn't gone unnoticed that they've spent a fortune on their squad... Probably matching Citys figures
Sold Coutino for £140 million bought VanDyke for £75 million and then Alisson for £67million total net spend £2 million that’s £98 million less than Cardiff spent 🤪

shang

Are we not counting the money spent on Chamberlain and the other (rubbish) goalkeeper, Mane, winaldum, Salah, Shaqiri ? I'm sure there are others if I was to look

Kojak

Are we not counting the money spent on Chamberlain and the other (rubbish) goalkeeper, Mane, winaldum, Salah, Shaqiri ? I'm sure there are others if I was to look
Sorry thought you were on about this season! Yep Shaqiri at £11 million seemed a little wasteful but looking like he could make a profit if sold on 😉