Leeds United

shang

When there are so many people dying and going to die, is it that important?
Yes, as I do think continuing normal things is important.
Not being allowed out other than to go to work and the shops ? I'd like to see how our authorities would enforce that !

davylad

Site Supporter
Well if they follow some other countries shang, they'll put you in the slammer. ;)

Dusty Rhodes

Site Supporter
Re run of the Leeds V Liverpool game last night (the Viduka game), good game 4-3.
Watched it last night, brilliant game. Crazy how much football has changed in the last 20 years.
Leeds didn’t half have some good players back then.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Yes Dusty and not always for the better, even back then being fairly recent, a proper yet fair challenge was allowed. Found the defenders views of how hard Viduka was to play too. Don't see that type of striker much anymore, big, backing in, holding up. Wandering recently what has been the catalyst for defenders defending differently nowadays, and its probably the change in how forwards operate, i nearly said strikers there, but that's the thing, they don't seem to exist as strikers now. Liked his chip finish over the keeper, composure and good feet 'for a big lad'.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Leeds United players have took a cut in their salaries so the staff who ain’t working still get paid. Dirty northern Scum since 1919 👍