Leeds United

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Shang agree with you. We need more quality to compete at the top level.
How was the 3rd division??

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Great day for the Leeds fans Dave I’m sure. Takes away for a short while, the shame of being a third division club I suppose☹

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Mate if we ended up 3rd in the red triangle i would love my team, im loud and proud, Leeds utd was and still to some extent is my life, i never Blame the fact that we have been badly Managed, i never cry when we loose and i never hide when i get stick im there Dave the ace in yer face.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Yes you are mate and that’s to your credit.... anyway, I need to stop posting, flipping heck, I’d only get drawn in like the old days. As you know, all the main boys have long since left this forum, so the fun has also gone👍

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Yep if they were all like me give it and tek it it still would be fun, but ya get the sing when yer winning and the cry to the mod sorts and it teks it away, Good luck Walshy mate yer a good un (y)

davylad

Site Supporter
I thought the old hand ball rule was whether it was deliberate or accidental, the ball hit the West Ham players arm, so I reckon it would have been unintentional, and the goal given.

shang

Can we all spare a minute to reflect on Derby breaching ffp rules and a possible points deduction...

😂😂

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Ive known that all season mate, If his Goal scoring matched his work effort then we would be ok. Im gonna score more in Amsterdam next weekend ;)

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
You did Dave. It seems to happen every season. Football throws up strange score line Sheff W turn you over and today getting stuffed by Blackburn 0-4

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Crazy mate but in my Footy Career as a supporter ive learned one thing, dont celebrate until ya got it in the bag (y)