Leeds United

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Had to be that Leeds Reject that kicked it dint it ;)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Had mine a couple of week wore it on my day in Norwich ;) Good win last night, Salford were not the walkover people were hoping well done them, the result dont justify how hard they fought .

Simon Walsh

Yes good win Dave, you can only beat what’s in front of you as the saying goes.
Think what Salford have done these past few seasons has been tremendous, yes they’ve had money, but tell me a team that has had recent success and hasn’t need major investment.
Brilliant to see the Class of 92 moving them forward. Great players in their day and will always be held in the highest regards with all United fans👍

Lee Richards

I think it's great that the Class of 92 still want to put something back into the game and develop the football at community grass roots level.
If' it doesn't work out then so what - at least they tried.

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
Think what Salford have done these past few seasons has been tremendous, yes they’ve had money, but tell me a team that has had recent success and hasn’t need major investment.
Brilliant to see the Class of 92 moving them forward. Great players in their day and will always be held in the highest regards with all United fans👍
Behave yourself.

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
I like you Simon, as a bloke who supports his team. I respect that.

But your City has turned blue and you’re latching on to this bunch of .......... like I said behave yourself!

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
I think it's great that the Class of 92 still want to put something back into the game and develop the football at community grass roots level.
If' it doesn't work out then so what - at least they tried.
One S. City is enough for the World believe me!

Lee Richards

You really do need to stop this drinking after watching football - making a right p***k of yourself again.
You get a few posts back and then the card comes out.

1565845755611.png

Lee Richards

Mate I am all for banter in Football Corner but if you are going to dish it out then be prepared to get it back - and don't be playing the Victim Card
Pokerstar is Pontius Pilate Mark 2

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Exactly Mate, its the same every time slags off every team but His we can do no wrong and it was everyone elses fault Liverpool. Even Slagging Salford FFS :mad: