Leeds United

160642fishing

Site Supporter
The average attendance at Leeds United’s Elland Road for the 2018/19 season was 34,033.
The Whites had 31,521 for the 2017/18 season.
They must have been doing something right Wise Owl.second only to Villa in the Championship

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
We have always had a good Following mate and sell out our away allocations every time, i hope summat comes good with this PSG thing and we get a bit of cash to flash.

shang

Not happy that Pontus has been sold as I thought he was one of our more solid defenders last season.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Caused to much aggro apparently mate,started with the giving that goal to Villa.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Whats to see ? anyway respect to ole for saying nice things about My Club ;)

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
You are probably right wisey, apparently Lukaku moves and runs in training for example.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
At what point of the season do we stop saying "this is Leeds year?" this time :)

shang

If we wouldn't have allowed Villa that gifted goal we'd have been up. Next season = no more Mr Nice Guy 😝

Last edited:

H T B

Site Supporter
Well done Man U gave us a run out and a lesson that we ain’t good enough to challenge the top teams in the premier ☹☹
You don't need to be at the moment.
Firstly, you have got to get there.
I don't think the 3 that came down are particularly strong, so it maybe your year ;)

[I did say maybe]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
To be Honest @H T B i would rather stay where we are and not get made to look like Fish outta water, ok the money Going up is nice but being made to Look D;cks when the owners dont buy Players to keep us there aint worth it.

Last edited:

shang

Prob up poo creek in the premiership but with the financial rewards and parachute payments to buy our way back out of the championship for a second bite of the cherry

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Here we go again Liverpool have won summat, kindly depart to a thread ya want to be on if ya dont wanna be on this one. cant wait till Man United Play em it will be the First time ever i will be wanting em to win.

Last edited:

davylad

Site Supporter
Hey Wisey, your Tigers did us red and whites a big favour today. Those two points could very well keep us in SL. (y)