Leeds United

davylad

Site Supporter
After watching the Everton v Leicester c**p it was joyous to see entertaining Leeds again.
What a game of football with great goals and plenty of young players coming through.
That's the Championship, far more entertaining than the premier League, unless you like to watch non contact exhibition football.

Phoenixicus

Nemesis tua si forte quid
Stoke fan Davy so used to watching a lower standard of football.
I have watched Leeds last four games and enjoyed every one as the skill level from both sides is far higher that a lot of PL supporters will realise.
If Salah or Hazard would have scored the goal Colback scored yesterday the papers would be full of it.

Do think that Alioski is a poor mans Arnautovic though
:LOL::LOL:

davylad

Site Supporter
I'm really a rugby lad, but Stoke over the years have played the sort of football I like. I know it's not most peoples cup of tea, but I prefer the "there's no such thing as a 50/50 ball, etc etc" approach to the game, sadly that's almost gone now in the top couple of tiers. What's the problem at Stoke, people were tipping them to do well weren't they?

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
Think that was the problem @davylad , Stoke were tipping themselves to go back up and expected to. Anyone who knows anything about the championship knows that newly relegated 'big teams' tend to struggle against sometimes equally big teams but ones that are wise in the ways of the championship.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Clark Class (y) But thats not taking owt away from the rest of em , 2 penalties denied 1 blatant bad linesman but hey back on track (y)

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
Still Leeds year. Some tough games coming up for them, so much so, that if they are still 5 clear after Norwich have been to Brom and after this next run of fixtures, they have got to fancy their chances.

davylad

Site Supporter
Absolutely not taking anything away from Leeds, but Derby really disappointed me. They were running around at times like headless chickens, and I usually like watching their style of play, but not last night. There'll be people hoping Leeds blow up again, but every one of them would wish their team was 5 points clear in a comp as tough as this one is.