Leeds United

davylad

Site Supporter
2-0 with three in form players out, who would have thought that except for Hull speckies? Mind you can the home side escape again?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well it had to happen, and we cant rely on a Miracle come back every game, although it would be nice, anyway lets hope this is not the Bubble Bursting but a little bit of Air escaping ;);)

davylad

Site Supporter
Wisey, it was a marvellous day for the Hull fans and they deserved their win without doubt. That doesn't make Leeds any worse than they were, it was just a bad result for them, they're still probably the best side in the league, and there will be more if's and but's, but that's the Championship

davylad

Site Supporter
Norwich might not make the play offs, unless they find some good defenders in the January window.

62tucker

Site Supporter
If Leeds get a point from this forest need shooting. But Leeds getting a few chances

62tucker

Site Supporter
Winning 2:1 now
OOPs. 2:2 now
OPPs again losing 3:2 now. 4:2 now. They can’t get back from this now

Last edited:

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
After watching the Everton v Leicester c**p it was joyous to see entertaining Leeds again.
What a game of football with great goals and plenty of young players coming through.

jay67

Site Supporter
need to get sorted - we're only top because other results have been kind to us in the last few games . i'll take it for now though

Sam Vimes

I expect my Facebook feed will be a little quieter than it may have been.:ROFLMAO:
It was an entertaining game though, and I quite enjoyed seeing Leeds turned over, especially when ex-Sunderland players play a fairly significant part in it.