Leeds United

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
Money and fan base, so based on that then, am I right to assume that people dislike or are getting to dislike City just as much?

On the Leeds thing, I think the premier league will be a better place if they make it up.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
NL Man United fans i have talked and Drank with on Holiday always say they've missed us in the Big Boy League, im not getting Giddy yet, but how we have conducted the First half im impressed and filled with Optimism.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
89 minutes - Leeds 1-1 Blackburn
90 minutes - Leeds 1-2 Blackburn
91 minutes - Leeds 2-2 Blackburn
94 minutes - Leeds 3-2 Blackburn

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
No Mick Manure has not been Mentioned. And if yer walking around Cooing like a pigeon cos ya won the last 2 game :rolleyes::rolleyes: Fekk me Mr Bean could have managed a team to win them 2 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

62tucker

Site Supporter
Twice in two games - Bielsa Time replaces Fergie Time then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really hope they go up this season as they score goals for fun and this is the way football should be played
Hope Leeds make it up as always good support and would love to see the crowds/banter when Newcastle play them. If Newcastle are still in premier league. And that’s a big IF.

Phoenixicus

Nemesis tua si forte quid
Brother is a NUFC fan 62T and after watching the highlights from this weekends games with him yesterday I fear for you this season - even if he spends money I don't think Bene will save them.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I love going To Newcastle, Sunderland, Smoggieland or even to Monkey hang land Great people, im a bit P;ssed off they've moved the Magic Weekend to Scouseland.

Phoenixicus

Nemesis tua si forte quid
Brother went to Durham Uni and held a NUFC season ticket for a couple of seasons when he worked for Grundfos (although they are in Sunderland :LOL:)
He always said the NE people were brilliant, never moaned about their lot nor whinged that the world was against them like some other areas of the UK

Bamburgh Castle is on my to do list next year. (y)