Leeds United

davylad

Site Supporter
They were very impressive Wisey, no panic when they went two down, they just kept playing football. Good job Elmo was playing for Villa though.:rolleyes: I fear for the Tigers on Boxing day, after that showing.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
They were very impressive Wisey, no panic when they went two down, they just kept playing football. Good job Elmo was playing for Villa though.:rolleyes: I fear for the Tigers on Boxing day, after that showing.

Thats why i say im proud mate, 2 down and come back to win proves the Mentality, Determination and Fitness mate.

shang

At 2 down I thought we were in for another West Brom type drubbing but pleased to be proven wrong. Can we start dreaming yet ?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
The one thing i learned a long time ago mate is dont count yer Chickens, as it will bite yer in the Arse ;)

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
The one thing i learned a long time ago mate is dont count yer Chickens, as it will bite yer in the Arse ;)
Especially at 2-0 up then the opposition gets one back, only usually one way it goes after that.

davylad

Site Supporter
The problem for Hull City is Villa will probably recall Tommy Elphick after they collapsed against Leeds. He's been playing pretty good for the Tigers, but that's Steve bruce for you, he binned him.

jay67

Site Supporter
says everything about the club i've loved for over 40 years . trying my hardest not to get too excited ..

davylad

Site Supporter
Why do people really have a downer on Leeds, it's not as though they win much for them to be jealous? It's the same with the rugby team, nobody has a good word for them, but they've had some cracking sides over the years. I can understand a lot having a grudge against Man United, money, fan base etc etc.