Learning to fish for a match?

Leafy

Leafy
Am I allowed to use this area of the forum to post a thread on my fishing activities? Hoping to fish a match in the not so distant future once iv got everything needed and feel confident of actually competing.. I like winning 😇😂

If not feel free to delete this. I wasnt too sure where to post somat like this. It will be just updates and pictures from my fishing trips. Also I'll be honest with things I have and need.
If this doesnt get removed I'll just crack on 😁

Total

Site Supporter
@Leafy ....Why not put it in the 'Blog Spot'? :unsure:.......This area is for testing things before publishing them on the boards.;)

Leafy

Leafy
@Leafy ....Why not put it in the 'Blog Spot'? :unsure:.......This area is for testing things before publishing them on the boards.;)
😂 ... So do I just start a thread in there? I'm brand new to this sort of thing mate .. least I used the right place to try eh 😇

Leafy

Leafy
@Leafy ....Indeed, just start a thread in there. (y)
Can people comment on my blog mate? When I'm looking at other people's blogs it's not given me the option to comment. Is this the case for everyone? Like I say I'm new to this type of stuff lol.

Leafy

Leafy
I can see replies then a number under the blog names but I cant reply to any :/ I'm confused... I just want somewhere to track my progress and throw questions out without spamming anywhere? @Total I'm signed in threw google I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Leafy

Leafy
I'm not sure where I could post that type of thing. I'm really surprised there isnt a journal section or dairy section where you can interact .. are you a mod @Total

Total

Site Supporter
@Leafy ......Probably better to start a thread in 'Where You fished today' and keep adding to the same original thread to act as your 'Diary' This will allow the interacting you mentioned. (y)

......Me a mod'?:unsure:.......I ain't got the patience! :D:ROFLMAO:

Leafy

Leafy
@Leafy ......Probably better to start a thread in 'Where You fished today' and keep adding to the same original thread to act as your 'Diary' This will allow the interacting you mentioned. (y)

......Me a mod'?:unsure:.......I ain't got the patience! :D:ROFLMAO:
Exactly what I'm gonna so ... great minds eh Haha.. I thought you might have been a mod.. not sure why 😂😂 cheers mate

Total

Site Supporter
Exactly what I'm gonna so ... great minds eh Haha.. I thought you might have been a mod.. not sure why 😂😂 cheers mate
Our Dave couldn't afford the 'chocolate hobnobs' in payment! :ROFLMAO:...Always willing to help if I can......Good luck with your 'Diary'(y)

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
I think the "Blog Spot" does not allow conversations/replies because it is a forum just for adding information and links to people's blogs. @Dave might confirm this.

If you want to get feedback then just post in the Fishing Talk section or Where You Fished Today.

Of course you could start your own online blog and link to each new post on it in the Blog Spot. Google's Blogger is a fairly easy platform on which to create a blog as I do. And Blogger allows comments directly if you give permission for it.