Keep an eye on Doggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Someone needs to make sure he does not do owt daft after today's result.....His team are already in panto mode!!!

manchesterizred

Account Locked
Originally posted by Simon Walsh

Someone needs to make sure he does not do owt daft after today's result.....His team are already in panto mode!!!
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

TOP EUROPEAN CLUB

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
I'm sure his Doctor will give him a sick note, I mean the lad must be an inch from suicide watch...

Dogstick_NUFC

still in the top half of the premiere league me old chum and merely a win away from those coveted European placings ... I can think of plenty teams who would love to swap places... those relegation battling mackems for one!! one win in 20 for those suckers [:T][:T][:T]

pole addict

Dogsh1t...FFS man....which top half of the table are you looking at???

Newcastle are 12th out of 20 teams. Is this the same maths that placed Newcastle in the top 5% of European clubs?

Dogsh1t talking Dogsh1te. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
You come on here continually talking poo about you Mickey Mouse of team that has got no history. The way your gob goes into over drive you'd think the barcodes had actually won something. Like most people on here they know you for what you are.....A COMPLETE PRICK.....grow up and take a look in the mirror

ptaylor79

Dont look at Sky Sports for table positioning straight after the games if thats what you did, they take ages to update the tables. Commiseration's to Newcastle and Dogstick, its unfortunate to see someone dig themselves a hole and a football supporter, most of all a Newcastle supporter should know that form goes up and down, just like Newcastle historically in the domestic leagues.

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
Originally posted by Dogstick_NUFC

still in the top half of the premiere league me old chum and merely a win away from those coveted European placings ... I can think of plenty teams who would love to swap places... those relegation battling mackems for one!! one win in 20 for those suckers [:T][:T][:T]
He went to a high school, on top of a hill lol

5th place is those coveted European spots so explain how 1win gets you 6 points???

12th place is not top half,

And those relegation battling mackems are 5 points behind you with 2 games in hand does that mean you are battling relegation too??

manchesterizred

Account Locked
Originally posted by brasem

Originally posted by Dogstick_NUFC

He went to a high school, on top of a hill lol

5th place is those coveted European spots so explain how 1win gets you 6 points???

12th place is not top half,

And those relegation battling mackems are 5 points behind you with 2 games in hand does that mean you are battling relegation too??
and he calls me thick[:H]

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
He's a complete embarrassment to the Geordie nation. Most NUFC fans are grreat people,but this prick is something else....makes you wonder if he really is a Magpie after all...

pratman

maddave
got to admit geordy land is the place to have a night out the people the pubs the atmosphere top blox[:T]

manchesterizred

Account Locked
i think your right simon he embarrasses newcastle that much i think he could be a sunderland fan really

Status
Not open for further replies.