Just a couple of images from things ive been photographing lately

roachy

The first image is of a talented young girl who was dancing at a local dance and music festival here in Hong Kong.
The little ladies parents liked this image so much they wanted to buy a copy of it to print (I obviously didn't charge them, I gave them a hi res digital version for free)

tsing ma.jpg

The second is of a local bridge called the Tsing Ma bridge, linking Tsing Yi to Man Wan here, I believe it is still the 11th longest suspension bridge in the world

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
what kind of geek takes photos of bloody bridges, all the interesting things in Honkykong and you take pictures of bridges!

I know a stunning young lass over there, i'll give her a shout and ask her to show you around.....her bloke Adie is a dweeb though, just ignore him when he starts stamping his feet and sulking.

roachy

what kind of geek takes photos of bloody bridges, all the interesting things in Honkykong and you take pictures of bridges!

I know a stunning young lass over there, i'll give her a shout and ask her to show you around.....her bloke Adie is a dweeb though, just ignore him when he starts stamping his feet and sulking.
We were safe from the riots there mate! Actual we don't fear the rioters, its more the massive inconvenience of being stuck trying to get home