Is anyone fishing this weekend?

RichB

No.

I've got into taking the kids on Saturday afternoon's after I finish work. However, the weather is just too windy.

I'm hoping Monday is going to be ok. Going to try and get a decent days fishing in before going on holiday.

HALTON DANGLER

i dont fish the feeder very often but today it was a must. The weather put pay to any vlog but had a cracking day on the feeder. my scales bottomed out at 40lb so no idea on final weight, enjoyable day in end

Attachments

Sam Vimes

No, I've been out four times this week already, there's no need to risk the lightning and wind/rain. It's time for a couple of (even more) lazy days ODing on football.
It wasn't nearly as bad as the forecasters suggested. No hint of the promised thunderstorms and only sporadic drizzle. Once the footie was done, I took myself off to my local gravel pit to do something that wouldn't be unduly affected by the wind, and if it rained, so what! Three hours with the weed rake was quite enough for me though.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Already up and getting ready for Messingham. It's 02:47 and I'm half way down my first coffee. No wind or rain here (yet). Boilies looking good, all nicely coloured and flavoured, Bring it on.

spark1

Site Supporter
Fished club water today, caught Tench, F1s, Rudd, Roach, Bream

Poacher Pat Felstead

I'm out on Sunday morning attempting to catch my first ever Zander. I'm not bothered what the weather chucks at me I can't wait.
I've never caught a Zander, barbel or grayling and I intend to catch at least 2 of the 3 this season.
Well I got my first Zander only a baby but it still counts. I'm surprised at how tiny the bites are, definitely not what I expected.

Attachments

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Well done Pat and I have never seen one so small - what did it take, 12oz Roach? :)

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Had our last Cornish match yesterday. Neither of us framed but I did manage to beat the lad for a change. 31lb 8oz - 31lb 5oz.
Quick pleasure session today, then it's awning down, packing and the long road north.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Had our last Cornish match yesterday. Neither of us framed but I did manage to beat the lad for a change. 31lb 8oz - 31lb 5oz.
Quick pleasure session today, then it's awning down, packing and the long road north.
safe journey home dude

Paul22

Club match on Saturday........ I’m considering not going as it’s a pole only venue and the fish come from 13 or 14 m away........ it’s not worth damaging my pole !

Poacher Pat Felstead

Well done Pat and I have never seen one so small - what did it take, 12oz Roach? :)
Hahaha it was on a zman pink jelly thingy. I'd spent about 4 hours walked miles of tow path and nothing. I had it on my last cast right back where I started.

The pictures don't do it justice I reckon it was a double figure fish easy. I didn't have my scales to hand..... They were in my pocket so had to guess.

AdeB

Club match Sunday gonna try something a bit different as I finished at the bottom recently :(

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
I’m fishing my usual wild natural venue,, hopefully the wind will blow, and I’ll have a good day out