I'm a git

Status
Not open for further replies.

midge99

Just been to the sports sport to help that stuggling team in the North east, I needed some new trainers nothing flashy.
I spent a while looking around the selection when a young lad (18-19ish) offering his assistance baring in mind I'm sat in my wheelchair and he showed me a pair of running trainers to which I said
" they look good but I can't see myself doing any running in the near future" the look on his face was priceless and his mate ran behind the next isle to hide his laughing, I managed to keep a staight face.
then I was offered a catalogue of various sporting goods on offer at the checkout to which I replied "no thanks can't see me doing to much sport in the near future"
Not even a hint of a smile for the lass behind the till.
I was just in one of those moods today[:D]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Harsh Midge.[:D]
Perhaps you can help out with this.[;)]

pegasus

benny
he bought a pairs of shoes 10 year ago he wears em every day and they are still as good as new.

swingtip

I thought you would at least have got a smile and directions to Quick Fit for some new tyres... [:D][:D][:D]

andypickles

Biggus Dickus
you self serving Barsteward!!![:0][:0]
those poor little sh*tes have gone through diversaty training..[^][^]
And then they have to face you????[:D][:D]
[:T][:T][:T]

totality14

Hi midge I'd have offered you a pump and tyre repair kit. Lol like your style. We fished a match at a place up near scunny last year. The guy that owns it is a paraplegic champion and in a chair. My mate came back from the toilet and said to me have you seen the owner he's in a wheel chair. I said I know he's an Olympic champ. He said well flip me what sport do you know? Yes of course I know!
Kick boxing.
His face was priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.