Ian and Jimmy climb into bed

Bittell

ACCOUNT LOCKED
Is this legal?

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/10/05/ireland-and-scotland-allies-in-brexit-negotiations-nicola-stur/

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+kraNKIES&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3lvyOqtvWAhVLmBoKHSKdDRkQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=769#imgrc=MLKy-GvEln1-8M:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
She can argue, debate and protest as much as she wants but she can't change a thing and the sooner she gets off her high horse and works with the government and the democratic decision the better

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
To be fair that's insulting to women

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Her high horse Dave would be a pony the short arsed jimmy kranky sweaty sock no lipped ****** [^]

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
She is another classic example of someone who has attained the position of attention seeker and has been infected with "Look at me,Look at me" syndrome.

Picked her moment such as Catalan Independence and the Tory Conference to come forward and inform everyone what SHE is going to do because it's HER country and SHE is in charge.

Not a negative person by nature but she is one person who I would gladly see fail in everything she does.

She is on one big ego trip

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Phoenix Im beginning to like you again [:0][:T]

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
So you should Owly I am a nice helpful guy
Ask Clint when you have your weekly phone call with him

[:D][:D][:D]

rodring

Site Supporter
Lol Brexit shtears keep harping on about democracy and then start sabre rattling when someone says something they don't agree with.gon yersell Nicky[:T]

T.I

Site Supporter
Ministers should definitely be providing business with a clear understanding of their opinions on the shape of Brexit.

All home nations should be being considered equally throughout Brexit.

And if everyone agreed on everything there would be little point in democracy.

Hi Ho Silver, I'll get my coat.

kenpix

ken
Disappointed with seeing the ghastly Sturgeon here - when I saw the title I thought they were showing old repeats of the Saint & Greavesie show

powertop2

The border between the uk and Ireland has been open prior to the eu's creation

BrianEmb

Originally posted by powertop2

The border between the uk and Ireland has been open prior to the eu's creation
Exactly. So was the cross channel border with France, just a self written card filled out on the ferry no passport needed. Our fruit used to get picked, our hospitals were staffed, houses built and cars cleaned.
If you listen to some people you would think that nothing got done in this country before the EU.

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
This issue here is after Brexit the UK government can and will enforce tighter border controls and trade across the borders will be effected due to whatever the EU and UK government agree upon - tariffs, volumes etc

Jimmy is saying that as Scotland does not want out they won't agree with whatever the UK government agrees upon and still want to operate to the EU border mandates.