I bet it will be quiet today here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Site Supporter
First day of the rivers being open and football...

...I bet nobody is reading this!

Ralph [:D]

david white

Site Supporter
Guess what............

Wrong again

Might be different at 2 o'clock though

genesis

Living Leg End
Someone will. Open some more threads Ralph. You have five going already.

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Wrong.

It must be at least four years since I last fished a river. One half ounce roach in the depths of Winter. Good luck to those that are fishing them today.

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Site Supporter
Originally posted by genesis

Someone will. Open some more threads Ralph. You have five going already.
I am trying to keep things going... It might go quiet this afternoon though, the missus is out shopping for the crisps and the beer is in the fridge...

...and I am not a football nut, but I was not a fishing nut a couple of years ago! [:W]

Ralph

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
funeral this morning dog walked footie on other monitor ............................. come on England
River will still be there tomorrow and my first river match on Sat......i am like a kid at christmas

Bill G

Grandad
well this morning i was up at dawns crack and after putting the gear in the car i was off round the M25 to Silvermere.
the lake looked fantastic and although i was very tempted i had to walk away and go to the driving range to hit a few balls .
right on time i was called through to the fitting bay and my fitting for new shiny golf clubs began .
not that i could afford to buy new shiny bats ,but ,I WON THE FITTING AND THE CLUBS SO IT WAS ALL FREE.
600 QUIDS WORTH OF GOLF CLUBS due to be delivered after being built to my spec in about ten days time .
now the bad bit .
i switch the telly on and we are one down at half time .

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Bill G

well this morning i was up at dawns crack and after putting the gear in the car i was off round the M25 to Silvermere.
the lake looked fantastic and although i was very tempted i had to walk away and go to the driving range to hit a few balls .
right on time i was called through to the fitting bay and my fitting for new shiny golf clubs began .
not that i could afford to buy new shiny bats ,but ,I WON THE FITTING AND THE CLUBS SO IT WAS ALL FREE.
600 QUIDS WORTH OF GOLF CLUBS due to be delivered after being built to my spec in about ten days time .
now the bad bit .
i switch the telly on and we are one down at half time .
What weight of line and floats do you use with those?

Oh, It's okay, they only did that first half thing to scare you...

Ralph [:T]

bluemack

Site Supporter
Originally posted by genesis

Originally posted by Spenceuk99

Sterling couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.
You were saying??? [:W]
I think he said sterling could,nt hit a cows arse with a banjo and he was right ,it was sturridge who scored!![:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.