Help Lindholme Lakes.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Aaron and Neil at Lindholme are trying their best to do something to make the lakes more secure in light of recent tackle thefts in the area.

Lindholme Lakes has been refused for a security gate house to be built at the entrance of the complex . Lindholme Lakes and all anglers need this to be passed as the problem of theft tackle is rapidly increasing. Only last week was another caravan broke into and £1000s in gear stolen from site .

The gate house will be a dwelling with security barrier and camera combined we are willing to change a current bungalow to holiday use only so there will be no extra permanent residency dwelling on site

Please sign THIS PETITION and help them make the lakes more secure.

martin22

It's nice too see that there is fisheries trying to combat the problem FairPlay to lindholme but I'm absolutely gobsmacked there having to get a petition up to do it,
They've built that fishery up from scratch to one of the best known fisheries in the country and they've been refused a gatehouse to protect there interests and the interests of the 1000's of anglers who attend every year??? Worlds gone mad!!
Petition signed and best of luck lindholme 👍

feldri

Site Supporter
Done. Hope it all works out for them.

mytopkitisbroken

Site Supporter
I don't live hear enough to fish the place but I've signed just in a support for bloody common sense!

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Signed

If a security gate and gate house is required to secure the business that the Grantham family have built up, and to protect the property of those that use the facilities supplied by the business I cannot see what the issue is.
The proposed gate and house are far enough away from the main road not to cause a distraction and I suspect will be in keeping with other privately owned properties surrounding it.

@neilg