Harry’s kid

Arch

Site Supporter
Got a certain ring to it - I like it.........

:afro::afro:

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
The royals and their mates all have rubbish names if you ask me!!!!

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle !
Site Supporter
Damn! - They told me they wuz gonna call it Li'l Muskie ;)

62tucker

Site Supporter
Makes me laugh, William said "welcome to the sleep deprivation society ", as if they get up in middle of the night to attend to the bairns.....
How on earth do you know what they do.
If or when you had a baby would you really let someone look after it in its first few days

dezzatheblue

How on earth do you know what they do.
If or when you had a baby would you really let someone look after it in its first few days
At what point did I say first few days, and for your information I work for a well off family and it is the norm for upper class families to have nannies to do night feeds unless mum is breast feeding,
And yes I have a daughter and no I didn't have a nanny before you ask.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
The royals and their mates all have rubbish names if you ask me!!!!
Let's not start and repeat that urban myth that Charles is not Harry's father. He looks very much like him. Red hair? It's a family trait of his mother's line. His uncle Charles (Spencer) has red hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
What's more interesting is that like his aunt Anne and great aunt Margaret has/did with their two children he's said that little Archie will be plain Mr. and not HRH. Harry seems like a nice normal (as much as he can be) chap unlike his boring looking big brother and lout of an uncle Andrew. He (Harry) was said to have been his great grandmother's favourite.