Halkon Hunt bib n brace

90sGear

Site Supporter
Considering making a purchase. One question are their zips on the bottom of the legs and if so what's the quality like, I've had a mare with other brands as of late with constant breaks.

Gutsy

Site Supporter
You won't look back mate if you do they are well worth the money , to quote Bricky last Saturday " best purchase I ever made " and they even designed his around his favourite football team

bricky72

Site Supporter
You won't look back mate if you do they are well worth the money , to quote Bricky last Saturday " best purchase I ever made " and they even designed his around his favourite football team
Not quite my football team colour as that be black and white

But regarding hh clothing well worth the money and no issues with Velcro on bottom of trousers

carpa

I’ll second that had my set made at HH 13 years ago just bought a new. Bib and Brace from HH as last ones looking worst for ware top notch clothing re prof each year and will last for years

kingfisher5

Same here... 5 years in and plenty of washes and still look like new when out the washing machine. Well made and certainly fit for purpose!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
They'd have to design mine around a Wok :D

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mine cost small change short of £215 + VAT

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Look at buying Halkon Hunt as an Investment, expensive at first but if looked after will outlast any of the other cheaper stuff many times over. ;)