Guru EVA luggage

kingfisher5

Sorry to be the one to break the news but Christmas is coming! Need some new luggage and wondered if anyone had any thoughts/experiences of the Guru EVA bait and “carry all” luggage?

jasonb

Site Supporter
Personally I've found anything that is EVA prone to failing, especially if it's placed on barrows and had steals pulled over it

kingfisher5

That’s why I asked the question as I have a number of EVA bait boxes which have has seams fail on them over time but didn’t want to splash out in luggage at this price which also is prone to fail.

sjmclean

I haven't used much of it (use the little ones for keeping feeders, hooklength boxes etc in) but I do see a lot of people selling it.

Diawa have just brought out a new feeder range which looks decent, know some of the guys who trialled it and they like it.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Personally I've found anything that is EVA prone to failing, especially if it's placed on barrows and had steals pulled over it
No idea what steals are, but I have the Mosella trolley bag, great bit of kit, had it several years and no,faults.

jasonb

Site Supporter
😀 for a moment I'm trying to think what steals are myself?....bungee straps😀