Guilty pleasures [keep it clean]

ATTICUS FINCH

so do you have any ?im sure you do .that little something that turns the corner of your mouth upwards every time you indulge.
maybe its buying that little thing from the tackle shop that swmbo dosent know about ,or the extra sugar in your tea when she has you on a diet .
myself its nothing really huge ,its milk cocolate raisons ,I bloody love em ,keep telling the better half its one of my five a day .

over to you chaps .

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Even though I'm on a keto diet I'm naughty on the first of the month when l buy the biggest Belgian Bun on the shelf. Pure indulgence.

ATTICUS FINCH

i think ive just found another little pleasure as i smiled when reading your posts lads .

davepellet

Buying Adidas trainers and Fred Perry/lambretta polo shirts... wine gums, victory v’s (but miss the old ones with ether in em), a sneaky whiff of gear (as we used to call it) and putting the foot down in my car and seeing a sporty seat, Audi, bmw or merc disappear in my rear view mirror... childish, guilty pleasures

davepellet

Oh yeah, and the girl who approves my beer at the self-serve checkout at Ecclesfield Morrison’s, such a pleasant girl, damn this social distancing!

sly

eleganc and simplicity in art
Site Supporter
Fussels milk after it has been in the freezer for a couple of hours,yum yums

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Buying Adidas trainers and Fred Perry/lambretta polo shirts... wine gums, victory v’s (but miss the old ones with ether in em), a sneaky whiff of gear (as we used to call it) and putting the foot down in my car and seeing a sporty seat, Audi, bmw or merc disappear in my rear view mirror... childish, guilty pleasures
I used to love Victory Vs. You are right that they aren’t what they used to be.

No secret but my fags are my pleasure in life. I normally smoke roll ups but I treat myself to proper fags when I’m fishing.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Carving a line through a fast sweeper with my knee slider just skimming the road.... fear, elation, satisfaction and a frisson of "up yours" to those behind....😈👿😎

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I've often demolished a kilo bag in a sitting mate 🤢

Sportsman

Site Supporter
Carving a line through a fast sweeper with my knee slider just skimming the road.... fear, elation, satisfaction and a frisson of "up yours" to those behind....😈👿😎
Ahh, the born again biker, or, as they are known in A&E depts up and down the country, donors.;)