Guess the weight on the Stowe Pool thread

chappo

Site Supporter
Morning
The Stowe Pool regulars are fishing the Cannock Extension canal on Sunday - god knows why - and I'm donating 10 hand made floats to any site supporter who guesses the winning weight (or nearest)
Simply go to the Stowe thread on 'where you have fished today' and pop your guess down
Three things to bear in mind for Sunday
  1. most of us don't fish canals
  2. most of us can't fish
  3. the venue is rancid
Theres 10 of us fishing

Its just a bit of fun and the floats have been made to a high standard by a mate and just gathering dust in my garage (river floats by the way - sticks - bolo and wags)

MUST be site supporters - sorry - and one guess each

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
  1. the venue is rancid
Feel that point may be a bit harsh Chappo o_O From what I've heard there are some cracking fish present and with the weather picking up a bit you could be in for a bit of a surprise ;) On the other hand it could prove to be a bit of a Grueller. :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to reading the report though as I'm sure it will be an entertaining read. :upthumb:

chappo

Site Supporter
@Peter
I mellowed the description down tbh Peter in case there were kids watching.
If any of my mates contribute to the results page on Sunday the bad language filter will be on red alert :)

chappo

Site Supporter
Sorry to be a pain lads but our leader has swapped the venue to Stowe after fishing the cut for 6 hours without a bite
Having looked at the weights predicted they would still apply at Stowe I reckon - probably more accurate tbh

If you want to swap tour weight great - if not, the original one will stand

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Morning
The Stowe Pool regulars are fishing the Cannock Extension canal on Sunday - god knows why - and I'm donating 10 hand made floats to any site supporter who guesses the winning weight (or nearest)
Simply go to the Stowe thread on 'where you have fished today' and pop your guess down
Three things to bear in mind for Sunday
  1. most of us don't fish canals
  2. most of us can't fish
  3. the venue is rancid
Theres 10 of us fishing

Its just a bit of fun and the floats have been made to a high standard by a mate and just gathering dust in my garage (river floats by the way - sticks - bolo and wags)

MUST be site supporters - sorry - and one guess each

Good luck to you all 16lb 8oz