Graphic content. Video of the policeman who was attacked with machete last week. The taser probably saved his life.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
And theres why we need more police. Brave Copper doing his job, worth more than any Politician.

Dusty Rhodes

Absolutely shocking.
Tasers need to be standard issue across all forces.

Our lass has just applied to become an officer and has passed initial assessments, it’s a pretty terrifying prospect to be honest.

brian carragher

Site Supporter
I've three family members in the job, a nephew, a prospective son in law and my daughter, but each and every one of them wants to do it and as far as my daughters concerned is all she's ever wanted to do

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Wow, he was quick with that taser, no doubt his reaction speed saved his life, terrifying situation.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
shoot the arsehole in the face and I make no apology for the language.... Sorry Dave but this sort of thing boils my pee

bezzer

Site Supporter
Wow!! What a brave Copper.

Also good to see the public getting involved in a positive way; helping the Copper and giving the assailant a kick in the chops to keep him down.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
^^^^^^ if they hadn’t video’d it they might have been able to do more. Pretty sick if the phones first thing on your mind.

bezzer

Site Supporter
^^^^^^^ Watching the video, I don't think the 'cameraman' could have prevented the Copper from being stabbed. However, I do agree it seems first thing people do at an incident these days, is to whip their phone out and start recording.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
^^^ agreed but they could have got to him and got help quicker.
The video will be used to sue the lad that put the boot in, totality wrong but it will happen. A lawyer will see the pound signs.