GOT

rodring

Site Supporter
Not yet Izzy' ( the GF) has warned me on pain of castration not to divulge anything. She's got it all planned a night on the sofa a bottle of plonk and loads of snacks and I'm to sit there and not say a word. Quite looking forward to it one of the best TV shows in a long time.

rodring

Site Supporter
Allowed to speak again, more of a catch-up this one. A tear was actually shed when Jon and Arya finally met up . Not by me by Dizzy Izzy 😳

62tucker

Site Supporter
Allowed to speak again, more of a catch-up this one. A tear was actually shed when Jon and Arya finally met up . Not by me by Dizzy Izzy 😳
I hope Arya plays a big future part. Seen they have spin offs planned in the future but could be anything really, even lower down cast, did you see Jon could ride the dragon.
And Jerome got a nice few minutes

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I hope Arya plays a big future part. Seen they have spin offs planned in the future but could be anything really, even lower down cast, did you see Jon could ride the dragon.
And Jerome got a nice few minutes
That's it..... spoil it for me......!!!! jeeeeez....:(:p. (never watched an episode atcherlee... more of a "Big Bang Theory" chap meself.... Kayley Cuoco.... Hmmmmmmmmmm... yum):cool::love:

rodring

Site Supporter
That's it..... spoil it for me......!!!! jeeeeez....:(:p. (never watched an episode atcherlee... more of a "Big Bang Theory" chap meself.... Kayley Cuoco.... Hmmmmmmmmmm... yum):cool::love:
More of a Bernadette ... Melissa Rauch man myself 😍

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I haven’t seen a single episode but have notice the nation is gripped.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Never even heard of it, shows what a life I lead. :(