Good tackle shops with free delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny_glover09

I am looking for a good internet tackle shop with free delivery. any help would be appriciated?

LEEMANS

Yes Harrisons for me as well.....
Great service..always quick....Free postage!!

andy phelps

head banger
Matchman supplies. he also does cheap rates to europe too. been using the shop for about 5 months now excellent service and good prices too.

parrotman

Never had better service than harrisons. Ordered 4 preston telescopic legs in my lunch hour one day and they were waiting on my doorstep the next day when I got home.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Harrisons.

I bought two Daiwa reels from them and saved 80 on the best price my local tackle shop was willing to offer.
Postage paid.

You convinced yet? [:D][;)]

PhilBo

Fishtec charge postage but free over a certain amount but they run a members discount system so it works out better in the end.

kennyx

I use Harrisons - one minor problem I had (and it's minor) was that something I ordered was 'in stock' when ordered but 'out of stock' when sent. Their IT system at fault I would think.

john83

Account Locked
Originally posted by kennyx

I use Harrisons - one minor problem I had (and it's minor) was that something I ordered was 'in stock' when ordered but 'out of stock' when sent. Their IT system at fault I would think.
at least they dont charge you for stuff that is out of stock, unlike other online shops.

the matchmen are great too, not free delivery on smaller stuff but a top class service all the same, only place other than harrisons i use.

mmrb

http://www.bag-up.net/ used them and cannot fault them in any way.

danny_glover09

dont even mention dragon carp haha. Thanks for everyones comments. bookmarked them all so all will be used very soon. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.